100 дней языка: день 70

Практикуйте написание коротких текстов на любом изучаемом языке на заданную тему.

Модераторы: Chinara, Delly

Chinara
Благодарил (а): 299 раз

Сообщение Chinara »

Ветка для ваших работ по теме 70-го дня.
Правила челенджа «100 дней языка»Показать
Цель челенджа

Цель челенджа - привить привычку использовать язык каждый день, перебороть страх. Главное - постоянство!

Суть идеи кратко

100 дней практикуем написание коротенького текста на изучаемом языке на заданную тему

Правила
  • Главное правило - писать на изучаемом языке КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ 100 дней подряд, пусть даже совсем немного.
  • Участвовать можно всем, с любым уровнем языка.
  • Писать можно на любом изучаемом вами языке. Если их несколько, можете писать на нескольких.
  • Если ваш язык не английский, то в самом начале своего поста указывать тег #названиеязыкамаленькимибукваминарусском, например, для итальянского #итальянский.
    Сам текст начинать с новой строки.
  • Если вы по каким-либо причинам опоздали на начало челенджа, вы можете спокойно присоединиться к текущим темам. Пропущенные темы вы сможете наверстать после окончания челенджа. Как? Пока не решила. Посмотрим в процессе.
  • ТЕКСТЫ МОГУТ БЫТЬ ДАЖЕ ДЛИНОЙ В 2 ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ, если пока ваш уровень или другие обстоятельства не позволяют писать больше. Если вы можете писать больше - отлично!
  • Каждое воскресенье в 8:00 МСК в этой ветке форума 100 дней языка (100 дней языка) мной будет вывешиваться список тем на следующую неделю. Список будет содержать темы на всю неделю, каждый пункт списка соответствует одному дню.
  • Список тем будет на русском языке. Вы должны будете перевести вопрос на свой язык самостоятельно.
  • Вы можете предлагать свои темы в этой ветке форума 100 дней языка (100 дней языка). Возможно, мы сможем использовать самые интересные из них в будущем.
  • Каждый день в 8:00 МСК будет появляться новая тема в разделе «Practice Your English”, которая будет называться «100 дней языка: день 1» и т.д. для размещения ваших работ.
  • В каждой ветке дня челенджа темы недели будут для вашего удобства продублированы в первом посте.
  • Если вы по каким-либо причинам не успели написать заданную тему в срок, у вас будет 3 дня, чтобы наверстать упущенное. На четвёртый день в 8:00 МСК тема будет закрыта и вы не сможете ничего в ней добавить.
  • Чтобы чьи-то идеи и тексты, которые успели выложить раньше вас в теме, не мешали вам писать, вы можете сделать это где-то в другом месте в электронном виде, а потом просто скопировать их в нужную тему.
  • По желанию вы можете разместить под спойлер полезную информацию для других: например, список слов и выражений по теме, советы по написанию и т.д. Представляете, если каждый напишет что-то полезное по теме, сколько всего полезного будет доступно для всех! Так мы сможем помогать друг другу!
  • Поскольку 100 дней это на 2 дня больше 14-ти недель, для порядка эти два дня будут прикреплены к первой неделе. Поэтому начали мы в субботу 10.03.2018 года.
  • Преподаватели, а также участники форума с хорошими знаниями языка могут комментировать тексты и помогать исправлять ошибки. При этом необходимо использовать цитирование сообщения участника челенджа для удобства. Просьба делать это вежливо, не оскорбляя чувства участника челенджа.
  • Челендж начался 10.03.2018 года и продлится ровно 100 дней до 17.06.2018 года включительно. Это 14 недель и 2 дня ✊
ВСЕМ УДАЧИ! ЖЕЛАЮ ВСЕМ ПРОДЕРЖАТЬСЯ ДО КОНЦА! 💪✊
Изображение
Полезные материалы по темеПоказать
Ещё раз напоминаю, что в челендже можно участвовать с любыми языками.

Не забудьте, что тема будет закрыта в понедельник 21.05.2018 года в 8:00 МСК. Поэтому не затягивайте с выполнением задания. Смысл челенджа как раз в том, чтобы не прокрастинировать и начать делать хотя бы немного!

Одним из активных участников челенджа была предложена идея рефлексировать над своими ошибками, анализировать их, что очень полезно для недопущения их в будущем. Это вы можете делать в специальном файле здесь

Кроме этого, на втором листе этого файла вы можете вести словарик понравившихся слов и выражений по теме.

Удачи!
Johnwesleyhardin
Благодарил (а): 44 раза

Сообщение Johnwesleyhardin »

How often do you go to a library?

Today, when almost all the people have the internet connection, I think there is no use in going to libraries. First of all, it takes plenty of time to get there, then I always have to spent lots of time to find a needed book and I am not sure that I can find it. Sometimes it turns out that even librarians don't know how to help you. I used to go there when I studied at University. Of course, I often managed to find what I needed, but I think I could have find it faster just using the internet.
Michelangelo
Благодарил (а): 32 раза

Сообщение Michelangelo »

How often do you visit a library?
I haven’t been to any library for years. I think last time I attended our university library about ten years ago.
When I was in school I attended our school library and our village library. Then I grew up and stopped attending my libraries. In those dark years of dissolution of the USSR our village library was burnt together with the club where it was located and now I cannot attend it even if I wanted to. Of course I live next to the city and I could attend city’s libraries. I remember going to the American library where I could take DVDs and books in English, however, I decided against it. I was afraid of the necessity to go there too often to return those DVDs and books even though at that time it would be nice to watch movies as they weren’t present in such a great number in the internet as now. Still I stopped attending libraries many years ago and I don’t know whether I must regret it or not. Now it is really not necessary to go to a library unless you really know that you cannot get required material anywhere else but only there.
QwestDay
Благодарил (а): 664 раза

Сообщение QwestDay »

Rarely. Last time I visited a library 8 years ago, at the university. In general, I like reading , and libraries too. Once I went to small local library. There I met super welcoming old ladies. I think, they meet people not very often, so they were happy to help me. Now I'm sure that libraries are unpopular with people, but people like reading. We download books from the internet for free, share them with friends or purchase. I'd like to go to the library instead of buying books, but modern libraries aren't modern at all! They don't have recent books. TO conclude, I want to say that I don't know what authorities should do with libraries to attract readers, but society needs books and would maybe jump at possibility to read interesting and useful books for free.
Yety
Благодарил (а): 3370 раз

Сообщение Yety »

Johnwesleyhardin пишет: 18 май 2018, 11:28 How often do you go to a library?

Today, when almost all (the) people have the an Internet connection, I (think there is no use) don't think there's any use/point (in) going to libraries.
First of all, it takes plenty of time to get there; then, I always have to spentD lots of time to find a needed book, and still, I am not/ I am (you are) never/can never be sure that I/you can/will find it.
Sometimes it turns out that even the librarians don't know how to help you.
Well, yes, I used to go there when I studied at University.
Of course, I often managed to find what I needed, but I think even then, I could have fiOUnd it faster just by using the Internet.
nbulba
Благодарил (а): 91 раз

Сообщение nbulba »

Once in a while I do. But not often though. I used to go to a local library a lot when I was studying in school. Nowadays we can download most of the books we are interested in from the internet. Why do we bother going to a library then? Well, because not everything could be found on the internet. Also some people prefer to have something solid in their hands while reading, not a tablet or a smartphone.
nbulba
Благодарил (а): 91 раз

Сообщение nbulba »

#испанский

¿Con qué frecuencia vas a la biblioteca?

De vez en cuando lo hago. Pero no a menudo. Iba a una biblioteca local cuando estudiaba en el colegio. Y hoy en día podemos descargar la mayoría de los libros de la internet. Como un resultado no hay que ir a la biblioteca para sacar un libro. Pero no hay todo está en la internet. Además algunas personas prefieren cojer algo en las manos mientras leer.
maximus
Благодарил (а): 124 раза

Сообщение maximus »

How often do you visit the local library

To be honest, I haven't gone to the library since I was a student. I even don't know where it is. It is not necessary for me. As many people, I prefer to buy books than borrow them. Moreover, I haven't read even all my own books. I like to buy books but I have no time to read them. Actually, that is my big issue. If I need a book I'll order it from ozon.ru and it will be delivered me next day. I become lazy, do I?
Primula
Благодарил (а): 179 раз

Сообщение Primula »

I used to go to the library very often when I was a schoolgirl and then a student. Then I would go to the foreign languages department of the regional library when I started to learn French and Italian and made a decision to improve my English. As soon as the Internet became very popular, the necessity of going to library was out. When my children were kids we used to go to the library together. There a lot of kind people who work in our children library. I can’t say the same thing about our adult library, unfortunately. I like libraries very much, but going there nowadays could be a bit silly because I don’t have enough time to read e-books, which I have a lot on my electronic device. Sometimes I feel nostalgia for paper books.
Mary May
Благодарил (а): 2001 раз

Сообщение Mary May »

Primula пишет: 24 май 2018, 10:57 How often do you go to a library?

I used to go to the library very often when I was a schoolgirl and then a student/and then, as a university/college student {you need to specify here, I think, as in English STUDENT=учащийся}.
Then/That time I would go to the foreign languages department of the/our regional library; it was when I started to learn French and Italian and made a decision to improve my English {or, you can put the subordinate clause <in commas!> just after THEN/That time; then=тогда or then = потом?}.

As soon as the Internet became (very) popular, the necessity of going to the library was out/not so urgent - возможно, это предложение стоит перенести - **.
Later, When my children were still young kids before they turned into independent teens, we used to would go to the library together/I would take them to the library..
There were a lot of kind/friendly and helpful people who workED/working in our children's library/library for kids.
I can’t say the same thing about our adult library, unfortunately.

** - As soon as.....(предложение из предыдущего куска) ... It's a bit pity as I like libraries very much, but going there nowadays could be?/looks a bit silly/seems like a waste of time/doesn't seem the best thing to do because I don’t have enough time to read even the e-books (that/which) I have a lot on my electronic device.
Though,/Although,/But still, Sometimes I feel nostalgia for/nostalgic about paper/printed/print books.
За это сообщение автора Mary May поблагодарил:
Primula
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

nbulba написал:

Once in a while/From time to time/Now and then I do. - В предложении хочется переставить местами части - не знаю почему: I do, once in a while/from time to time/now and then But not very often <, comma> though.

I used to go to a/our local library a lot when (I was) studying in at/going to school. Nowadays we can download most of the books that we are interested in from the Internet.
Why do/would/should we bother going to a library <, comma> then? Well, (that's) because not everything could be found/is available on the Internet, in the first place. Also,/Another reason may be that some people prefer to have something less fragile /more tangible to hold (in their hands)/solid in their hands while reading, not than (just) a tablet or a smartphone.
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

[quote=QwestDay post_id=21192 time=1526654502 user_id=320]
To put it bluntly,/Simply put,/In a word, Rarely.
The Last time I visited a library was 8 years ago, at (the - Am.) university.
In general, I like reading, and I like libraries too.
Once (=один раз? или когда-то?) I went/ used to go to/to visit (если когда-то более или менее регулярно) A small local library.
There I met super welcoming old ladies. I think, they meet /met visitors /people//they didn't have many visitors (not very often), so they were (more than happy to help me.

Now I'm sure that libraries are/have become/are becoming unpopular with people, but people still like reading, though now we usually don't borrow books from the library. Instead, We download books/them from the Internet for free, share them with friends or purchase/or just buy them.

I'd like to/I would be happy if I could go/keep going to the library instead of buying books, but modern libraries aren't modern at all! They don't have/lack/are short of many recentLY published/latest/newest books.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... /in-a-word
За это сообщение автора Mary May поблагодарил:
QwestDay
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

maximus пишет: 22 май 2018, 07:22 How often do you visit the/your local library?

To be honest,/Honestly,/I have to admit that I haven't gone to a/the {the - либо об определённой библиотеке, либо в обобщённом смысле} library since I was a student. I even don't know where it is/where to find it/don't know its whereabouts??. It is not necessary for me/I just don't need it.

As/Like many people, I prefer to buy books than borrow them/I prefer buying books to borrowing them/I'd rather buy a book than borrow it from a library. Moreover, I haven't even read (even) all (of) my own books/I have at home yet. I like to buy books/buying books, but I have no time/don't have enough time to read them.
Actually, that is my big issue.
If I need a book, I'll order it from ozon.ru and it will beit is delivered to me/and they deliver it the next day/I get/I receive it the next day.
I become lazy, do I?//I've become lazy, haven't I?//I am becoming lazy, aren't I?//I am becoming lazy, would you agree?/what would you say?/right?
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

Michelangelo пишет: 18 май 2018, 15:54 How often do you visit a library?
I haven’t been to any library/to librarIES for years. I think the last time I attended our university library about ten years ago/ I think the last time I did it was about ten years ago when I attended/went to our university library.
When I was in at school ,<comma> I attended/used to attend our school library and our village/local library.
Then I grew up and stopped attending/going to my libraries anymore. In those dark years of AFTER** the dissolution/collapse of the USSR/SU our village library was burnt together with the club where it was located/which it housed, and so now I cannot attend it even if I wanted to/wished to {или можно усложнить Conditional, но не уверена, что стОит}.
Of course, <comma> as I live next to/not far from the city, and I could attend/visit/go to city’s libraries. I remember going to the American library where I could take/borrow {it is the verb common in the context of "libraries"} some DVDs and books in English; however, later//after a while//after a few weeks/months/years... I decided against it. I was afraid of the necessity /was bored with the necessity/tired of the necessity to go there too often to return those DVDs and books even though at that time it would be nice was almost the only place to watch movies with the original soundtrack as they weren’t present/as you couldn't/wouldn't find them easily in such a great numberS in ON the Internet as now.
Still Though I stopped attending libraries many years ago,/Though years have passed since I stopped attending libraries, and I don’t know whether I must /should ("must" is too strong) regret it or not. Now it is really not necessary/there is really no need to go to a library unless you really know/you know for certain/for sure that you cannot get find the required material/the stuff you need anywhere else (but only there - немного избыточно).
** It seems that they see the dissolution of the USSR as a specific one-day event happened on December 26, 1999
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissoluti ... viet_Union
That is why I put AFTER here.
Ответить