Правильный уход зубами

Личные дневники, заметки, темы для мелких вопросов и подобного. Не более трех тем для каждого участника форума.

Модератор: Aksamitka

Витяйцй

Сообщение Витяйцй »

things people can do to keep teeth healthy:

Brush teeth after every meal and at bedtime with a soft-bristled brush.[3]
Floss after every meal (but at least once a day at bedtime).[source?] Flossing should be done before brushing!
Drink water with fluoride before brushing. Or, use a fluoride mouthrinse (but not for children under age 6).[4]
See a dentist every 6 months for a tooth exam and tooth cleaning.
Eat a healthy diet.
Sugars like sucrose and glucose are bad for teeth.[5]
Milk and cheese are good for teeth because they have calcium.[6]
However, milk contains lactose which can cause cavities. Due to this, drinking a lot of milk can still cause cavities.
Unsweetened (no sugar) chewing gum helps clean teeth, and makes salvia and removes food particles.[6]
Nothing with flavor in-between meals, give your saliva the two to three hours it needs to clean teeth. The saliva can not do that if there is a continuous food film being put on to the teeth.
Dehydration leads to less saliva production.[7] Drink plenty of water every day.
alex789
Благодарил (а): 368 раз

Сообщение alex789 »

Витяйцй пишет: 15 авг 2021, 12:54 Drink water with fluoride before brushing.
Where can I get a bottle of water that contains as much fluoride as my body needs?
Chaika
Благодарил (а): 6 раз

Сообщение Chaika »

in the US some toothpastes contain fluoride.
also, some cities add fluoride to their water supply. I used to live in a large city but now I don't and have my own well, which has no fluoride. I'll have to look at my toothpaste to see whether it contains it.

About post #1-- I have never brushed after every meal. Morning and bedtime only! And with flossing it is even less often!

I do see a dentist twice a year.
Ответить