60-second Listen and Transcript Challenge: Video 6

Прокачивайте Listening и Spelling путём написания транскриптов к коротким видео или аудио.

Модераторы: Chinara, Delly

Chinara
Благодарил (а): 299 раз

Сообщение Chinara »

ПРАВИЛА ЧЕЛЕНДЖАПоказать
  1. Любой желающий выкладывает видеоролик или аудиофайл в новой ветке. Название ветки должно быть по такому образцу 60-second Listen and Transcript Challenge: Video 1 (или Audio 1)
  2. Аудио/видеоролик или отрывок из него должны быть длительностью примерно 1 минуту. Максимум 2 минуты.
  3. Выкладывающий аудио или видео для челенджа определяет дату и время, когда им будет выложен правильный транскрипт и указывает это в первом посте с заданием.
  4. Также в первом посте под спойлером необходимо разместить эти Правила.
  5. Участники челенджа пишут свой вариант транскрипта и выкладывают его под спойлер
  6. Перед транскриптом или после него без спойлера каждый участник выкладывает русский перевод минимум 3-х, максимум 5-ти слов и выражений из ролика, которые ему понравились в случайном порядке. Это обязательное условие участия в челендже.
  7. Следующий участник находит эти выражения и выкладывает ответы под вторым спойлером.
  8. И так далее.
  9. При желании топикстартер или участники челенджа могут кроме 3-5 обязательных слов и выражений выложить вопросы или другие задания по ролику на свое усмотрение.
  10. В установленную дату и время топикстартером выкладывается правильный вариант транскрипта. Ответы на другие задания тоже выкладываются после этого момента.
https://f1.media.brightcove.com/4/13991 ... 8124343001

Правильный транскрипт будет выложен в среду 25.04.2018 г. в 8:00 МСК

Образец оформления поста-ответа:

Изображение
За это сообщение автора Chinara поблагодарили (всего 3):
D-L-I-B-Y-D, Yety, Бубль Гум

D-L-I-B-Y-D
Благодарил (а): 38 раз

Сообщение D-L-I-B-Y-D »

1.Exhibit; display.
The Delhi exhibition ............. 125 of his works, including the record winning ‘pagri’.
Previously unseen drawings by John Lennon are on public view from today in a new exhibition ............. his talents as an artist.

2.Preoccupied with one's own feelings, interests, or situation.
He is portrayed as a greedy, ................ person.
His single-minded, .............. vision is all consuming.

3.The chances of something happening
The ............ of getting hit by a falling satellite are very small.
What are the ............ Jim will show up this time?
СпойлерПоказать
So, you wanna find a date and you want science to help you. Well, you're in luck. This is Scientific American 60 Second Science and Christopher Intagliata. Got a minute?

If you happen to be coming to the scientific literature for inpsiration you might just find it in a form of (a quote) 'Systematic review on converting online contact into a first date'. In other words scientific ways to up your online dating game (?gain?).

Some of these evidence based tactics are obvious: post an attractive profile pick, be nice, be funny; others are less so.

For example, pick or use your name that starts with letters in the first half of the alphabet, A through M seem to up the odds.
And when ?thawing? in your profile keep in mind the golden 70/30 ratio: 70% stuff about you, 30% - what you're looking for.
Profile all about you might come across as self-absorbed.

As for photos previous studies suggest a genuine smile and a slight head tilt will boost your appeal.
And group photos that showcase the fact that otheher people have fun around you are a good thing, especially if you're in the center of the shot.

The researchers also write that women find men more attractive when they see other women smiling at them.
Although my unscientific poll of the few female friends revealed that shots of other women smiling at you might be a "no no" .

The reviews in a journal Evience-Based Medicine.
Last piece of advice: everyone thinks they're special, so don't just wink or write nice profile. Personalise your message.

One of the more bizzare suggestions in that ?vein? is to use rhyming in your note to a potentional date. If you're using name as FitandAttractive, for example, the author suggests writing that you're (qoute) 'Very Adaptive' although that might seem a bit overactive.

Thanks for the minute. For Scientific American 60 Second Science. I'm Christopher Intagliata.

За это сообщение автора D-L-I-B-Y-D поблагодарили (всего 3):
Brow, Yety, Бубль Гум
Brow
Благодарил (а): 59 раз

Сообщение Brow »

And when ?thawing? in your profile keep in mind - Думаю там
СпойлерПоказать
And when throwing in your profile keep in mind ...
За это сообщение автора Brow поблагодарил:
D-L-I-B-Y-D
dandelion
Благодарил (а): 3 раза

Сообщение dandelion »

-быть воспринятым как (a phrasal verb)
-легкий наклон головы
-в том же духе

Ответы на слова
СпойлерПоказать
showcase
self-observed
odds

Транскрипт
СпойлерПоказать
So you wanna find a date and you want science to help you. Well, you are in luck.
This is scientific American 60 second science. I am Christopher Intagliata Got a minute?
If you happen to be coming through the scientific literature for inspiration, you might just find it, in the form of a quote
"systematic review on converting online contact into a first date", in other words, scientific ways to up your online dating game.
Some of these evidence-based tactics are obvious:
post an attractive profile pic, be nice, be funny.
Others are less so, for example
pick a username that starts with letters in the first half of the alphabet.
A through M seem to up odds.
And when filling in your profile keep in mind the golden 70-30 ratio.
70% staff about you, 30% what you're looking for.
A profile all about you might come across as self-observed.
As for photos, previous studies suggested genuine smile and a slight head tilt will boost your appeal. And group photos that showcase the fact that other people have fun around you are a good thing, especially if you are in the center of the shot.
The researchers also write that women find men more attractive when they see other women smiling at them. Although my unscientific poll of a few female friends revealed that shots of other women smiling at you might be a no-no.
The reviews are in journal Evidence-Based Medicine.
Last piece of advice: everyone thinks they are special, so don't just wink or write nice profile, personalize your message. One of the more bizarre suggestion in that vein is to use rhyming in a note to your potential date. If your username is fitandAttractive for example, the author suggests writing that you are quote "very adaptive although that might seem a bit overactive".
Thanks for the minute. For Scientific American 60 Second Science. I'm Christopher Intagliata.
За это сообщение автора dandelion поблагодарил:
Бубль Гум
dandelion
Благодарил (а): 3 раза

Сообщение dandelion »

Brow, are you sure?
I hear
СпойлерПоказать
and when filling in your profile
Бубль Гум
Благодарил (а): 137 раз

Сообщение Бубль Гум »

Всё интересное уже загадали и я почти 'зайцем' :)
- 'золотая пропорция'
- основанные на данных
transcriptПоказать
So you want to find a date and you want science to help you? Well, you are in luck. This is Scientific American's 60 Seconds Science. I'm Christopher Intagliata. Got a minute? If you happen to be combing through the scientific literature for inspiration, you might just find it in the form of a 'Systematic review on converting online contact into a first date'. In other words, scientific ways to up your online dating game. Some of these evidence-based tactics are obvious - post an attractive profile pic, be nice, be funny. Others are less so. For example, picking ?a? username that starts with letters in the first half of the alphabet (A through M) seem(s?) to up the odds. And when filling in your profile keep in mind the golden 70/30 ratio - 70% stuff about you, 30% - what you are looking for. A profile all about you might come across as self-absorbed. As for photos, previous studies suggest that a genuine smile and a slight head tilt will boost your appeal. And group photos that showcase the fact that other people have fun around you are a good thing, especially if you are in the center of the shot. The researchers also write that women find men more attractive when they see other women smiling at them. Although my unscientific poll of a few female friends reveal that shots of other women smiling at you might be a no-no. The review's in the journal 'Evidence-based Medicine'. Last piece of advice - everyone thinks they are special, so don't just wink or write nice profile. Personalize your message. One of the more bizarre suggestions in that vein is to use rhyming in your note to a potential date. If your username is 'FitandAttractive', for example, the authors suggest writing that you are 'very adaptive'. Although that might seem a bit overactive. Thanks for the minute. For Scientific American's 60 Seconds Science. I'm Christopher Intagliata.
ответы на загадки 1Показать
1.Exhibit; display.
The Delhi exhibition showcased 125 of his works, including the record winning ‘pagri’.
Previously unseen drawings by John Lennon are on public view from today in a new exhibition showcasing his talents as an artist.

2.Preoccupied with one's own feelings, interests, or situation.
He is portrayed as a greedy, self-absorbed person.
His single-minded, self-absorbed vision is all consuming.

3.The chances of something happening
The odds of getting hit by a falling satellite are very small.
What are the odds Jim will show up this time?
ответы на загадки 2Показать
-быть воспринятым как (a phrasal verb) - come across
-легкий наклон головы - a slight head tilt
-в том же духе - in that vein
За это сообщение автора Бубль Гум поблагодарил:
D-L-I-B-Y-D
Ответить