Как "дядя" по-английски?

Словарный состав языка, выбор лексических единиц, как учить и запоминать новые слова, тесты и задания на знание лексики, специальная лексика, словари и другие вопросы.

Модератор: zymbronia

Olya
Благодарил (а): 159 раз

Сообщение Olya »

asil пишет: 19 сен 2020, 14:59
Olya пишет: 18 сен 2020, 22:37
It depends on the age, of course, but I thought MISTER was one of the first words young children learn.
I'm not 100% sure about the US for example, but in my part of the world (Au / NZ), there's absolutely no need for young children to use this word.
I am not talking about children in arms, but if they go to (nursery) school being 4-6 years old they should know the word “mister”, otherwise it’s rather weird. My friend’s sons in England use the word.
asil
Благодарил (а): 42 раза

Сообщение asil »

Olya пишет: 20 сен 2020, 20:15
asil пишет: 19 сен 2020, 14:59
Olya пишет: 18 сен 2020, 22:37
It depends on the age, of course, but I thought MISTER was one of the first words young children learn.
I'm not 100% sure about the US for example, but in my part of the world (Au / NZ), there's absolutely no need for young children to use this word.
I am not talking about children in arms, but if they go to (nursery) school being 4-6 years old they should know the word “mister”, otherwise it’s rather weird. My friend’s sons in England use the word.
A в каком контексте он использует это слово: как обращение или that mister over there’?

И да как title (Mr Jones) наверное имеет место быть в Primary school и у нас. Но как обращение, обычно обычно ‘sir’.
W 11-12 классах учителя уже обращаются к студентам (в большинстве случаев) - Mr Brown.
Ответить