100 дней языка: день 23

Практикуйте написание коротких текстов на любом изучаемом языке на заданную тему.

Модераторы: Chinara, Delly

Chinara
Благодарил (а): 299 раз

Сообщение Chinara »

Ветка для ваших работ по теме 23-го дня.
Правила челенджа «100 дней языка»Показать
Цель челенджа

Цель челенджа - привить привычку использовать язык каждый день, перебороть страх. Главное - постоянство!

Суть идеи кратко

100 дней практикуем написание коротенького текста на изучаемом языке на заданную тему

Правила
  • Главное правило - писать на изучаемом языке КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ 100 дней подряд, пусть даже совсем немного.
  • Участвовать можно всем, с любым уровнем языка.
  • Писать можно на любом изучаемом вами языке. Если их несколько, можете писать на нескольких.
  • Если ваш язык не английский, то в самом начале своего поста указывать тег #названиеязыкамаленькимибукваминарусском, например, для итальянского #итальянский.
    Сам текст начинать с новой строки.
  • Если вы по каким-либо причинам опоздали на начало челенджа, вы можете спокойно присоединиться к текущим темам. Пропущенные темы вы сможете наверстать после окончания челенджа. Как? Пока не решила. Посмотрим в процессе.
  • ТЕКСТЫ МОГУТ БЫТЬ ДАЖЕ ДЛИНОЙ В 2 ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ, если пока ваш уровень или другие обстоятельства не позволяют писать больше. Если вы можете писать больше - отлично!
  • Каждое воскресенье в 8:00 МСК в этой ветке форума 100 дней языка (100 дней языка) мной будет вывешиваться список тем на следующую неделю. Список будет содержать темы на всю неделю, каждый пункт списка соответствует одному дню.
  • Список тем будет на русском языке. Вы должны будете перевести вопрос на свой язык самостоятельно.
  • Вы можете предлагать свои темы в этой ветке форума 100 дней языка (100 дней языка). Возможно, мы сможем использовать самые интересные из них в будущем.
  • Каждый день в 8:00 МСК будет появляться новая тема в разделе «Practice Your English”, которая будет называться «100 дней языка: день 1» и т.д. для размещения ваших работ.
  • В каждой ветке дня челенджа темы недели будут для вашего удобства продублированы в первом посте.
  • Если вы по каким-либо причинам не успели написать заданную тему в срок, у вас будет 3 дня, чтобы наверстать упущенное. На четвёртый день в 8:00 МСК тема будет закрыта и вы не сможете ничего в ней добавить.
  • Чтобы чьи-то идеи и тексты, которые успели выложить раньше вас в теме, не мешали вам писать, вы можете сделать это где-то в другом месте в электронном виде, а потом просто скопировать их в нужную тему.
  • По желанию вы можете разместить под спойлер полезную информацию для других: например, список слов и выражений по теме, советы по написанию и т.д. Представляете, если каждый напишет что-то полезное по теме, сколько всего полезного будет доступно для всех! Так мы сможем помогать друг другу!
  • Поскольку 100 дней это на 2 дня больше 14-ти недель, для порядка эти два дня будут прикреплены к первой неделе. Поэтому начали мы в субботу 10.03.2018 года.
  • Преподаватели, а также участники форума с хорошими знаниями языка могут комментировать тексты и помогать исправлять ошибки. При этом необходимо использовать цитирование сообщения участника челенджа для удобства. Просьба делать это вежливо, не оскорбляя чувства участника челенджа.
  • Челендж начался 10.03.2018 года и продлится ровно 100 дней до 17.06.2018 года включительно. Это 14 недель и 2 дня ✊
ВСЕМ УДАЧИ! ЖЕЛАЮ ВСЕМ ПРОДЕРЖАТЬСЯ ДО КОНЦА! 💪✊
Изображение

Изображение
Полезные материалы по темеПоказать

Ещё раз напоминаю, что в челендже можно участвовать с любыми языками.

Не забудьте, что тема будет закрыта в среду 04.04.2018 года в 8:00 МСК. Поэтому не затягивайте с выполнением задания. Смысл челенджа как раз в том, чтобы не прокрастинировать и начать делать хотя бы немного!

Удачи!
Теплый Носок
Благодарил (а): 13 раз

Сообщение Теплый Носок »

Your workplace wants to reduce the holiday time. Write a letter to your boss. Do you think less holiday is a good idea?

Dear President,

I don’t think less holiday is a good idea. First of all, a lot of our employees have a stressful work. Not taking enough holiday days hurts people and get them tired. Tired employees are more likely to be unhappy and get sick. It hurts the company, too. We also need that many holiday days because a lot of our workers spend their holiday abroad. Travelling takes a lot of time. Finally, we need all these holiday days because everyone wants to spend time with family. It is very important to have enough time to connect with friends and family on holiday. Happy workers produce more and they are more creative and reliable. For these three reasons I think it is wrong to reduce the holiday time.

Yours sincerely

Warm Sock
Primula
Благодарил (а): 179 раз

Сообщение Primula »

I am a person who loves small animals and birds in a garden except for cats because they hunt down birds and don’t catch mice for any reason. Last summer a family of hedgehogs lived in our garden. There were four of them including two baby hedgehogs. I think they had got a hole somewhere in the bushes of barberries. These plants have sharp thorns so hedgehogs could feel safe. Parents usually went out at twilight. Baby hedgehogs were often seen even in the day. That’s true that hedgehogs stomp loudly and champ while eating. But they don’t pick up fruit and carry them on their spines. All summer we were meeting them here and there around the garden. Than baby hedgehogs grew up and went away. Mother hedgehog stayed in our garden. I hope she will pass the winter well and we will see her soon.
За это сообщение автора Primula поблагодарил:
Mary May
Mary May
Благодарил (а): 2001 раз

Сообщение Mary May »

Primula пишет: 01 апр 2018, 16:39
Perhaps you would like the word "CHASE" - chase the birds
don’t catch mice for any reason - ?
thEn
I'm sure you don't hope she "passes"! ...I hope she surviveS the winter and we__ see her soon.
За это сообщение автора Mary May поблагодарил:
Primula
Primula
Благодарил (а): 179 раз

Сообщение Primula »

Mary May,
Mary May пишет: 02 апр 2018, 11:41 Perhaps you would like the word "CHASE" - chase the birds
chase would be great, we use "hunt" with people or big animals?
Mary May пишет: 02 апр 2018, 11:41 don’t catch mice for any reason - ?
I meean "по каким-то причинам не ловят мышей (а вместо этого ловят птичек).
Mary May пишет: 02 апр 2018, 11:41 sure you don't hope she "passes"!
I'm stupid! Of course she survives. Thank you very much!
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

Primula пишет: 02 апр 2018, 12:11
I mean "по каким-то причинам не ловят мышей (а вместо этого ловят птичек).

don’t catch mice for any reason - For NO reason they catch birds, but not mice.(?)

chase would be great, we use "hunt" with people or big animals? - Not necessarily; HUNT=chase in order to kill/eat sb up (+ figurative meanings, of course)
A dog might be chasing you - luckily, that doesn't mean it's going to eat/kill you!
Primula
Syaochka aka JuliaKu
Благодарил (а): 105 раз

Сообщение Syaochka aka JuliaKu »

I've just finished reading the book "Truly. Madly. Guilty" by Liane Moriarty and I'd like to tell you about this book. It's about relationships and parenting, about choices and responsibility. Although I didn't love this book in the beginning, I appreciated it by the end of narrating. First I was confused by time jumps in the book. Every other chapter was about "the day of the barbeque", and other chapters were about what happened weeks later and what consequences the characters had from "the day of the barbeque". For two hundred pages the author told us how "the day of the barbeque" had changed the lives and almost destroyed the marriage of the characters. But she didn't tell us what had happened! It was so annoying to me! By the middle of the book I was almost ready to give up reading this book. I was so bloody tired of "the day of the barbeque"! When the author finally told us what happened, I realised it was hundred times less than I had been expecting. But after that I realised that so many things by that moment had turned out absolutely different from what they seemed to be in the beginning of the book. And it was the most interesting point of this book for me. Everybody and everything had a false bottom. The person who was annoying me in the beginning suddenly turned out to be deep and gorgeous and even deeper and better than other person who I admired in the beginning.
The book is very touching and it makes you think more about your loved ones and about the value of life.
maximus
Благодарил (а): 124 раза

Сообщение maximus »

I want to tell you about a movie I watched recently. It's called "Arrhythmia". It is the best movie I have seen since last summer. It is the movie about a couple of young people who are doctors. They were married some years and their marriage has almost broken. The wife wants to divorce but the husband doesn't. At the same time, the husband has got troubles at his work. He is a doctor and his new boss want him to obey the bureaucratic rules instead of saving people lives. He is in psychological crisis. He is suffering very much. It is an excellent drama in Zvyagincev movie style. I strongly recommend watching this good Russian psychological film. If you like such kind of movies of course.
За это сообщение автора maximus поблагодарил:
Mary May
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

Syaochka aka JuliaKu пишет: 02 апр 2018, 18:54
the book "Truly. Madly. Guilty" - А book "Truly. Madly. Guilty"
to tell you about this book. - to tell you about it.
Every other chapter was about "the day of the barbeque", and other chapters were about - maybe, " Every other chapter was about* and every chapter that followed was..." OR, perhaps you'd like "odd/even": every odd chapter was...
what consequences the characters had from "the day of the barbeque" - what consequences the characters had to face/to face up to/to suffer after "the day of the barbeque"
For two hundred pages the author told us - wouldn't you consider a Continuous form here, perhaps?
By the middle of the book I was almost ready to give up reading this book. - By the middle of the book I was almost ready to give up reading/to give it up.
I was so bloody tired - Is it intentionally rude? If so, OK.
it was hundred times less { ? perhaps you need an adj here} than I had been expecting
I had been expecting/ I had expected
"what they seemed to be in the beginning" , obviously, was earlier than the moment things " had turned out absolutely different" so, it might be a liitle illogical within one sentence to put PP in the 2nd case but omit it in the 1st (imho)
Everybody and everything had a false bottom. - It appeared that everybody and everything had a false bottom (just a suggestion)
than other person - than another person
Последний раз редактировалось Mary May 03 апр 2018, 08:29, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Syaochka aka JuliaKu
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

maximus пишет: 03 апр 2018, 06:14
It is the movie about - The movie is about...
about a couple of young people who are doctors. - about a young couple who are both doctors/... about a young couple. They both are doctors.
were married some years - were married FOR a few years
has almost broken - OR, "is about to break"
maximus
Yety
Благодарил (а): 3371 раз

Сообщение Yety »

maximus пишет: 03 апр 2018, 06:14
The wife wants A divorce, but the husband doesn't.
the husband has got troubles at his work.
his new boss wantS him to obey the bureaucratic rules instead of saving people'S lives.
He is in (a - the article seems optional here:)) psychological crisis.
За это сообщение автора Yety поблагодарил:
maximus
Yety
Благодарил (а): 3371 раз

Сообщение Yety »

spoiler alert!)))
Syaochka aka JuliaKu пишет: 02 апр 2018, 18:54
I appreciated it by the end of THE narratingION.
First I was confused by THE WAY time jumps in the book.
It was so annoying to me! OR, I found it so annoying!
When the author finally told us what (had) happened,
I realised it was A hundred times less ...
to be in AT the beginning of the book.
За это сообщение автора Yety поблагодарил:
Syaochka aka JuliaKu
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

Sorry guys
seem not in the best shape today
nbulba
Благодарил (а): 91 раз

Сообщение nbulba »

Do you think there are aliens somewhere in the universe?

Actually I hope that there are some kind of aliens. It would be so great to meet species from other planets. I'd be pleased to see what evolution was like at their planet. And I'm sure we would be able to teach each other things and ideas that the other civilization lacks. The feeling that we are the only live beings in the universe is so depressing that I prefer to ignore it and hope that one day we'll find out that we're not alone anymore.
nbulba
Благодарил (а): 91 раз

Сообщение nbulba »

#испанский

¿Cree usted hay unos extraterrestres en el universo?

De hecho yo espero que hay algunos extraterrestres. Sería muy bien encontrar los especies de otros planetas. Es educativo ver como fue la evolución en su planeta. Además estoy seguro que podríamos enseñarnos las cosas y ideas que otra civilización falta. El sentido que somos solos en el universo es tan deprimente que prefiero ignorarlo.
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

maximus,
'Arrythmia' wins Nika-2018
https://meduza.io/news/2018/04/02/film- ... remiy-nika
Happy for the team!
maximus
Благодарил (а): 124 раза

Сообщение maximus »

Mary May, the film is properly appreciated. One of a few good russian movies, in recent year.
Eau
Благодарил (а): 23 раза

Сообщение Eau »

This spring has been awful so far. I can't remember that spring would be so late. After the dull long winter days, I would like the bright sun to be in the clear sky, birds to sing all day long, trees to start turning green. I've been looking forward to spring coming!
zymbronia
Благодарил (а): 195 раз

Сообщение zymbronia »

Free topic

Free topic. Free topic! I remember school. From time to time we had some exams where we had to write compositions and students were mostly afraid of free topics. In the title of any competition you can see half of answers to the task. Free topic means you need to spend half your time to just invent a topic. It is different when you specifically prepare “free topic”. When you know what you would like to write makes a great difference and you can manage it much better as compared with any other topics for which you would need to learn some specific information.

However, since we started our speaking club I have learnt the importance of being able to improvise. I just don’t have time to prepare and since the very childhood I have been a shy and mostly silent person and never known what to talk about whenever people talked at parties or on any other occasion. So I stated to learn to improvise and to give some impromptu speeches. I haven’t develop my skills to any high level, still now I can do something without any preparation and it is a wonder for me.

Do you believe in wonders? I must believe in them as I couldn’t even before have believed that I was able to even participate in talk to say nothing about leading talks. Therefore free topics can improve your free thinking. I think that people are afraid of free topics because our system prohibits people to think freely. We need to take an example from people who live in free world and stop being afraid of free topics.
Перенесено из форума Основной форум о языковых челенджах, марафонах и викторинах в форум 100 дней языка 16 апр 2018, 19:33 модератором Delly

Ответить