Понятен ли смысл написанного?

Обсуждение книг на английском языке, домашнее чтение, правила чтения на английском языке. Развитие письменной речи. Эссе, деловое письмо и другие виды письменных работ.

Модератор: zymbronia

zlodiak
Благодарил (а): 75 раз

Сообщение zlodiak »

Перед тем как пытаться говорить на английском языке я попробовал письменно составить несколько связанных по смыслу предложений. Если не трудно, укажите пожалуйста на наиболее критичные ошибки. У меня нет цели идеально выучить язык, но хотелось бы довести его до такого уровня, при котором американец поймёт смысл написанного)
Recently, i has watched new movie. This is film about people who live after the war. Many of them had trapped pigeons and then had sold ones. Once, little boy has trapped white pigeon. But next day this pigeon was stolen. After that boy made investigation. He found that theft was made by group of three men. At the end of movie boy had returned its bird also he rescue thief.
Was movie produced at last years? No, it was made in nineteen hundred eighty six.
I had watched a movie last week. this movie was called nastalghia. It tells about russian writer who traveled around Italy. He wanted to collect info about famous composer, who died in eighteenth century. At the end of the film the writer died too. but it was not a sad movie. because he had a lot of fun fragments. The film directed by Andrey Tarkowsky. He lived in Italy a few years. After that he moved to Sweden and made another film. This film was called Sacrifice. But it is boring and gloomy.
Hello, everybody. I would like to tell about my day schedule. Usually, i wake up at quarter before nine. After that i turn on the computer and go to bathroom. When i return the operating system has booted. Firstly, i run skype and VPN. Then i look my tasks in task tracker.
Daily our project team gathers in the skype. It happens at eleven oclock. Our meeting takes thrity minutes.
At 12 oclock i have dinner. After that i work hard until 5 pm.
Occasionally, i browse worldnews, social network sites and do physical exercices such as pupm press and push ups.
My workday ends at 6 pm. after that i rest few hours.
Every evening i repaet my technical conspects and watch movie. Sometimes, i learn english.
I go to sleep around 1 am.
Today i have watched the last film of Tarantino. It is called "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood". I doubted for a long time because his films contain a lot of violence. But this movie was kind. Its duration is almost 3 hours. The main roles belong to Brad Pitt and DiCaprio. These actors are pretty old. Brad is fifty five years old. And DiKAprio is fourty five old. The film has no story, but has an atmosphere. I think the atmosphere is very important. It more important than story.
acapnotic
Благодарил (а): 279 раз

Сообщение acapnotic »

Я думаю, что американец поймёт (хотя лучше испытать на нём). Но вообще текст малограмотный. Особенно бросается в глаза отсутствие артиклей.
За это сообщение автора acapnotic поблагодарил:
zlodiak
tourist
Благодарил (а): 249 раз

Сообщение tourist »

zlodiak,
agree with acapnotic,
except it's unlikely an American (or a Brit for that matter) would understand
- pupm/ pump press
- i repaet/repeat my technical conspects )
За это сообщение автора tourist поблагодарил:
zlodiak
VictorB
Благодарил (а): 821 раз

Сообщение VictorB »

Chaika
Благодарил (а): 6 раз

Сообщение Chaika »

>Was movie produced at last years?
>At the end of movie boy had returned its bird also he rescue thief.
>I doubted for a long time because his films contain a lot of violence.

The words are English, but the sentences are not.
Also, you do not use the perfect tense correctly. Most of the time you should use simple past in your texts.

As some others have pointed out, your texts are full of errors.
За это сообщение автора Chaika поблагодарили (всего 2):
Белая Мишка, zlodiak
Ответить