Помогите пожалуйста с переводом

Перевод отдельных слов, предложений и текстов. Помощь в переводе. Тонкости и трудности перевода. Если вы не знаете, как перевести на английский или с английского языка, то вам сюда.

Модератор: zymbronia

Карина 444

Сообщение Карина 444 »

Нужно написать статью на английском. Не уверена в грамотном написании, особенно в хоккейных терминах, помогите пожалуйста найти и разобрать ошибки, заранее спасибо!

The Saratov hockey school "Crystal" for more than a month is in quarantine in a pandemic coronavirus. It is unknown how long it will take to mode isolation, so athletes fully transferred to home schooling. We interviewed several players on the team and find out how the quarantine has affected their sports life, how the guys keep in shape at home and will it be difficult to catch up.

"The quarantine has changed the plans of many people, including, of course, hockey players," - says striker team Yuri Romankiv, - "We were supposed to go on the championship of Russia among club teams, which was very eager and prepared seriously for the entire year. Unfortunately, the coronavirus has made adjustments to these plans. Despite this, we continue to train at home. Of course, at home you can do many things: to pedal on a stationary bike, squat with a barbell, and so forth, but the ice workout nothing beats. So ice, of course, is not enough and I think that after such a long pause from everyone, including me, at first there are some difficulties on the ice training. We have a group in WhatsApp where coaches regularly send videos of workouts. This material will be enough to maintain a physical form."

And that's what he thinks about the team's captain Ilya Mayorov - :"of Course, many athletes quarantine did not like. He had to postpone the playoff Junior hockey League. It's a shame, because we had big chances to win. Now we have to train every day. To keep in shape. Trainers for physical training send training plans, so that the process continues. However, to a lesser extent due to the lack of ice. In my spare time I prepare for exams, part devote to watching movies and TV series. Of course, lack of communication with people in person, but hopefully soon we will defeat the virus and everything will be as before."
Ответить