100 дней языка: день 22

Практикуйте написание коротких текстов на любом изучаемом языке на заданную тему.

Модераторы: Chinara, Delly

Chinara
Благодарил (а): 299 раз

Сообщение Chinara »

Ветка для ваших работ по теме 22-го дня.
Правила челенджа «100 дней языка»Показать
Цель челенджа

Цель челенджа - привить привычку использовать язык каждый день, перебороть страх. Главное - постоянство!

Суть идеи кратко

100 дней практикуем написание коротенького текста на изучаемом языке на заданную тему

Правила
  • Главное правило - писать на изучаемом языке КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ 100 дней подряд, пусть даже совсем немного.
  • Участвовать можно всем, с любым уровнем языка.
  • Писать можно на любом изучаемом вами языке. Если их несколько, можете писать на нескольких.
  • Если ваш язык не английский, то в самом начале своего поста указывать тег #названиеязыкамаленькимибукваминарусском, например, для итальянского #итальянский.
    Сам текст начинать с новой строки.
  • Если вы по каким-либо причинам опоздали на начало челенджа, вы можете спокойно присоединиться к текущим темам. Пропущенные темы вы сможете наверстать после окончания челенджа. Как? Пока не решила. Посмотрим в процессе.
  • ТЕКСТЫ МОГУТ БЫТЬ ДАЖЕ ДЛИНОЙ В 2 ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ, если пока ваш уровень или другие обстоятельства не позволяют писать больше. Если вы можете писать больше - отлично!
  • Каждое воскресенье в 8:00 МСК в этой ветке форума 100 дней языка (100 дней языка) мной будет вывешиваться список тем на следующую неделю. Список будет содержать темы на всю неделю, каждый пункт списка соответствует одному дню.
  • Список тем будет на русском языке. Вы должны будете перевести вопрос на свой язык самостоятельно.
  • Вы можете предлагать свои темы в этой ветке форума 100 дней языка (100 дней языка). Возможно, мы сможем использовать самые интересные из них в будущем.
  • Каждый день в 8:00 МСК будет появляться новая тема в разделе «Practice Your English”, которая будет называться «100 дней языка: день 1» и т.д. для размещения ваших работ.
  • В каждой ветке дня челенджа темы недели будут для вашего удобства продублированы в первом посте.
  • Если вы по каким-либо причинам не успели написать заданную тему в срок, у вас будет 3 дня, чтобы наверстать упущенное. На четвёртый день в 8:00 МСК тема будет закрыта и вы не сможете ничего в ней добавить.
  • Чтобы чьи-то идеи и тексты, которые успели выложить раньше вас в теме, не мешали вам писать, вы можете сделать это где-то в другом месте в электронном виде, а потом просто скопировать их в нужную тему.
  • По желанию вы можете разместить под спойлер полезную информацию для других: например, список слов и выражений по теме, советы по написанию и т.д. Представляете, если каждый напишет что-то полезное по теме, сколько всего полезного будет доступно для всех! Так мы сможем помогать друг другу!
  • Поскольку 100 дней это на 2 дня больше 14-ти недель, для порядка эти два дня будут прикреплены к первой неделе. Поэтому начали мы в субботу 10.03.2018 года.
  • Преподаватели, а также участники форума с хорошими знаниями языка могут комментировать тексты и помогать исправлять ошибки. При этом необходимо использовать цитирование сообщения участника челенджа для удобства. Просьба делать это вежливо, не оскорбляя чувства участника челенджа.
  • Челендж начался 10.03.2018 года и продлится ровно 100 дней до 17.06.2018 года включительно. Это 14 недель и 2 дня ✊
ВСЕМ УДАЧИ! ЖЕЛАЮ ВСЕМ ПРОДЕРЖАТЬСЯ ДО КОНЦА! 💪✊
Изображение

Изображение
Полезные материалы по темеПоказать

Ещё раз напоминаю, что в челендже можно участвовать с любыми языками.

Не забудьте, что тема будет закрыта во вторник 03.04.2018 года в 8:00 МСК. Поэтому не затягивайте с выполнением задания. Смысл челенджа как раз в том, чтобы не прокрастинировать и начать делать хотя бы немного!

Удачи!
zymbronia
Благодарил (а): 195 раз

Сообщение zymbronia »

What would you choose: a button for rewinding time, or a button for stopping time?

Life is not a piece of cake, right? I will try not to dig into any philosophical issue but be brief.
From time to time when you make a mistake, you obviously would want to rewind time and redo things. You are beginning to be anxious, disappointed and unhappy due to the slightest mistake and you want to change everything for better and rewind time backward.

When you are happy, when everything goes according to your dreams, when you feel like you are on top of the world, you wish to stop the time. It is clear why. Everything is wonder around you, everything brings you happiness, you are very glad to see the sun, the people, your friends and even those who you consider unfriendly before.

Most of the time however, you don’t think of anything like this, you just carry on, you live your life, you do routine work or relax and you are indifferent in your thoughts to everything that is surrounding you. It is normal. You don’t want to change anything – neither wind the time backward, forward or stop it.

To think of our life in general, not upon a situation, I have sometimes thoughts that I whish to start anew all my life. Then I think: of course I could be able to change some things if I remember that I have to change them. But I can start changing something right away and not to wait until I get back to the point of my birth, but I don’t do that. Doesn’t it mean that I wouldn’t change anything even if now I would want to re-live my life. Then why should I want to rewind the time if I will not only be able to change anything but I even wouldn’t want to change anything. Is it feasible to experience all sufferings of your life again just to experience your life's happy moments? Which moments you will have more – happy or unhappy? Then I think that I don’t want to rewind the time. However, I wish to stop the time. I wish to be young and healthy throughout all my life. It will be great!
Белая Мишка
Благодарил (а): 1434 раза

Сообщение Белая Мишка »

What a funny question! It is hard to say with certainty as I have no clue what the time-stop button is. So if I had the opportunity I would like to choose the second option which would allow me to rewind time and to 'replay' this or that exciting story from the very beginning. For example, I could experience my holidays again and again!
Теплый Носок
Благодарил (а): 13 раз

Сообщение Теплый Носок »

What do you choose a rewind or pause button to manage your life?

I'd prefer to get the rewind button. Now I understand cause and effect my mistakes. I go back in the past and change my decisions. Then a new wonderful life begin. However, nobody knows the new future, so I can easily make other mistakes. My magical button helps me to correct them again. After that, again and again. I'll be like a squirrel on the running wheel. Stop! I don't want this button now. Let me use the pause button best. It's safer for my mind)
Последний раз редактировалось Теплый Носок 31 мар 2018, 18:17, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
За это сообщение автора Теплый Носок поблагодарил:
Mary May
Primula
Благодарил (а): 179 раз

Сообщение Primula »

Would you choose the button of fast-forwarding to the future and rewinding the time or the button for stopping time?

It is the tempting offer – return to the past to put some things right, meet with people who are not alive now. It would be interesting to see my own eyes historical events. It may be curious to go to the future. But I wouldn’t want to know about tragedies and disasters in advance. It would break my heart and take hope away. I think it’s not very good to live the same day all the time even if it is a great time. Even if it is a very happy day it should go away. Fortunately, we can remember our happy days so they are always with us, in a sense. In addition, it is too dangerous to play with time.
За это сообщение автора Primula поблагодарил:
Mary May
iskra
Благодарил (а): 56 раз

Сообщение iskra »

When I was in the second class I was read ‘’The time machine’’. I was a bit frightened. And I’m not sure exactly that I use any of these buttons. The best time is here and now.
Mary May
Благодарил (а): 2001 раз

Сообщение Mary May »

iskra пишет: 01 апр 2018, 14:03 When I was in the second class I was read ‘’The time machine’’. I was a bit frightened. And I’m not sure exactly that I use any of these buttons. The best time is here and now.
in my second year at school
Did you read the book yourself? Then "I read ..."
Did your mum (or someone else) read it to you? - Then "My mum read ME..."
IF/WHETHER I use any of these buttons
The best PLACE AND time TO LIVE is here and now.
За это сообщение автора Mary May поблагодарил:
iskra
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

[quote=Primula post_id=12865 time=1522507433 user_id=5
It is the tempting offer – return to the past to put some things right, meet with people who are not alive now. It would be interesting to see my own eyes historical events. It may be curious to go to the future. But I wouldn’t want to know about tragedies and disasters in advance. It would break my heart and take hope away. I think it’s not very good to live the same day all the time even if it is a great time. Even if it is a very happy day it should go away. Fortunately, we can remember our happy days so they are always with us, in a sense. In addition, it is too dangerous to play with time. [/quote]
It is A tempting offer – TO return to the past... AND meet...
to see WITH my own eyes some historical events
go to the future, TOO
take away (from me)
to live the same day again and again (?)
play with_time
------------------
I really liked what you wrote; and there are some nice phrases here, too (put things right, take hope away...)
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

[quote="Теплый Носок" post_id=12863 time=1522507201 user_id=22[/quote]
Now when I understand causeS and effectS OF my mistakes I COULD go back in the past...would begin...would easily make new mistakes...would help me ... I would be like a... use the pause button INSTEAD
За это сообщение автора Mary May поблагодарил:
Теплый Носок
nbulba
Благодарил (а): 91 раз

Сообщение nbulba »

What would you choose, time rewind/fast forward button or time pause button?

I would definetely choose time pause button. And when I pressed it, it would allow me to do all I want in literally no time. I am sure it would be very beneficial for me and my family. But that is only a dream, unfortunately, as there are no such buttons in real world. We can dream of any possible thing and imagine something impossible to be true. But that won't change anything in the world around us.
maximus
Благодарил (а): 124 раза

Сообщение maximus »

Would you prefer a fast forward button for the time or stop time one.
It depends on the event. In some cases, I would prefer to skip some event but in other ones, I would stop a moment for a while. For example, I would miss any doctors manipulations and jump waiting time for results any exams and tests. But I would like to stay longer in moments of happiness me and my family. I would like to slow down a children maturity process.
There is a serious philosophical question in fact. Some people think the time is not solid. We perceive the passing of time in a different way depending on situations. And our brain can stop or skip any evens actually.
nbulba
Благодарил (а): 91 раз

Сообщение nbulba »

#испанский

¿Qué elegiría, un botón para retroceder/avanzar el tiempo o un botón para pausar el tiempo?

Pues claro que yo elegiría el botón para pausar el tiempo. Y si lo presiono luego me puedo hacer lo todo que quiero sin gastar el tiempo. Sería muy bien para mi y mi familia. Pero en realidad no hay tan botones.
Syaochka aka JuliaKu
Благодарил (а): 105 раз

Сообщение Syaochka aka JuliaKu »

I'd prefer to have a rewind time button. Actually, I can't imagine the situation when I would like to stop the time. When I am happy, I never think about stopping the time. No, on the contrary, I always look forward to what's going to happen next. I hope for the best and never think: "If everything's good now, I should expect that something's going to go wrong".
Eau
Благодарил (а): 23 раза

Сообщение Eau »

I'd sooner choose a rewind time button. I could return to the past and change what I want. Basically, I wouldn't like to know my future, but if I had an opportunity to see it, I could escape any negative events. In general, it's a difficult question and we don't know exactly what consequences of our actions can be, so I think it will be better not to have such a button at all)
Перенесено из форума Основной форум о языковых челенджах, марафонах и викторинах в форум 100 дней языка 16 апр 2018, 19:33 модератором Delly

Ответить