FCE Esse

Обсуждение книг на английском языке, домашнее чтение, правила чтения на английском языке. Развитие письменной речи. Эссе, деловое письмо и другие виды письменных работ.

Модератор: zymbronia

Stateless
Благодарил (а): 1 раз

Сообщение Stateless »

Здравствуйте!

Взялся готовиться к FCE. Уровень пока B1 и ниже, эссе, увы, никогда до этого не писал. Знаю, что есть и ошибки и неправильное употребление возможно. Жду критики, от тех у кого есть свободное время.

Sometimes it is supposed that women must do all household chores, whereas the men just earn the money. Other people believe that the spouses should share household chores equally, and sometimes should be ready to take more responsibility than the partner.
Many people think all the men have to do is to earn money and help carrying heavy. But nowadays things changes fast and women are already able to earn enough to be treaten equally as a men. People who get along should share their responsibilities in everyday routine of household activity in order to better keep maintenance of the house and help each other to lessen the burden.
On the other hand, there is a group of people who think that men shouldn’t help women at home or do some sort of women’s chores. It comes from a childhood stereotypes, that a man is a person who get the food and woman is a someone who clean the house and raise a children.
As far as I am concerned, I think spouse should help one another by dividing responsibilities When the chores are done with little effort, it benefits for both and makes the family atmosphere better. There is no harm sometimes for men or woman, take much of burden on shoulders to let you partner having spare time with pleasure.
To sum up, I have to notice that in modern society nowadays men and women learn to communicate as partners who run their own business – family and house. Consequently, they need to learn to perceive things in the same way, understand one another and strive for helping their partner to get things done.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Чтение и письмо»