Как перелопатить английский заново

Как начать изучать язык с нуля, какой метод изучения языка выбрать, получить рекомендации по самостоятельному изучению языка, обсудить другие вопросы.

Модератор: zymbronia

Michelangelo
Благодарил (а): 32 раза

Сообщение Michelangelo »

acapnotic, there are some information from some authors that Lenin even didn't repeat the word several times, however, at school I was taught to memorise the words I gave you a link to. Maybe garans was taught at school the same as me :) Maybe he also didn't know that Lenin didn't say "to learn again" or "to learn one more time". Maybe he too believes in what he has been taught :)
Brow
Благодарил (а): 59 раз

Сообщение Brow »

Ну а в чем проблема? Язык подучить никогда неплохо.
Материалов сейчас полно, это раньше ничего не было, а в наши дни всё можно скачать , потрогать- посмотреть, послушать.
Мое слабое место - это также восприятие на слух, хоть и несколько лет работал устным переводчиком. То там недорасслышишь, то тут---> нервы и дискомфорт-с)
Тоже стараюсь загрузить себя языком -Читаю по утрам пару статей в The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/us, выписываю новые слова, слушаю новости на англ и всяких блогеров на Youtube по интересу, делаю пробники по FCE, IELTS, CAE.
Делая пробники выясняются и пробелы по грамм и лексике - лезу в справочники, делаю упр.
Век живи, век учись ).
Ну и фильмы на языке смотрю , тоже важно. Читаю мало , но запоями )
За это сообщение автора Brow поблагодарили (всего 2):
garans, gavenkoa
VictorB
Благодарил (а): 821 раз

Сообщение VictorB »

acapnotic пишет: 26 дек 2019, 15:54 About this: Учиться, учиться и учиться. There is no 'again' in his actual words.
Also here:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9B%D0 ... 0%B7%D1%8B
За это сообщение автора VictorB поблагодарил:
acapnotic
Michelangelo

Сообщение Michelangelo »

VictorB, I believe TS himself must tell us what has induced him to arrive at the decision to start shovelling English anew and from scratch. It was only my suggestion that he would have made his decision on the basis of Lenin's Doctrine and Covenants. But it might be not. Let him speak for himself and let us know about the reason why a C2 person should shovel English anew.
garans

Сообщение garans »

Michelangelo пишет: 27 дек 2019, 13:27 VictorB, I believe TS himself must tell us what has induced him to arrive at the decision to start shovelling English anew and from scratch. It was only my suggestion that he would have made his decision on the basis of Lenin's Doctrine and Covenants. But it might be not. Let him speak for himself and let us know about the reason why a C2 person should shovel English anew.
From scratch - is not my strategy.
Of course I need to study and train some phonetics.

In fact I have to spend more time to be sustainable than those with a lower level.
But I get some life interest in my exercises.
Michelangelo

Сообщение Michelangelo »

Why do you need more time to spend on your exercises than those of lower levels?
I believe that they must spend years to first approach your level and then they would spend less time to maintain the level equal to yours as they could be younger and they probably don't smoke so much and don't drink so much and it is easier for them to keep everything in their memory for longer periods of time, which could result in less time spending than maintaining the same would cost to you. But until that time, I might guess they would need much more efforts to put in their study than you will put into just maintaining your level. As to classification and ordering your knowledge - actually you are right, it was much easier to classify your knowledge when you knew nothing than it is now. That is why there is my advice to you - give up any classifications of your knowledge as it will have too high cost. Just make up for your lacunas and be happy.
За это сообщение автора Michelangelo поблагодарил:
garans
Ответить