Американские фильмы и сериалы

Как начать изучать язык с нуля, какой метод изучения языка выбрать, получить рекомендации по самостоятельному изучению языка, обсудить другие вопросы.

Модератор: zymbronia

Easy-Breezy English
Благодарил (а): 813 раз

Сообщение Easy-Breezy English »

someone пишет: 09 июл 2019, 13:58 тогда не смотрите. Если сможете ))))) В последнем сезоне будет разгадка куда они подевались и вообще. Лучше остаться с тайной странного исчезновения.
As was to be expected, I couldn’t possibly stop at Season 2. And I’m not regretting it a single bit. Season 3 just blows your brain. For me, it holds the key to understanding the whole series. It manages to stay engagingly metaphorical without sliding into something pathetically obscure or trivial.

My favorite part by a long shot is Matt meeting the pretend God. There is this character, Matt Jamison, an overzealous Episcopal preacher. Not a bad person and really quite kind at heart. But so mortified of life with all its absurdity that he clings to his self-righteous ideology to the point where he hurts not only strangers but those close to him as well. He’s on a mission to right all wrongs and save the world his way, shoving it down everybody’s throat whether they like it or not.

So, he runs into a guy who claims to be God. First Matt is indignant and goes out of his way to get the man to admit that he’s a fake. At some point Matt starts to play along and engages with “God”. Eventually, it turns into a gut-wrenching plea when Matt dives into a passionate rant about all the deeds and sacrifices he’d endured just to make God happy.

You know what “God” answers? “You thought I was watching but I wasn't. I'm not. You haven't done anything for me. You did it for yourself.” At that moment Matt lets go and finally finds his peace. An a-freaking-mazing scene.

In summary, The Leftovers is an altogether awesome show about the complexity of being human, our fears and hangups, and the profound courage it takes to truly trust and love.
tourist
Благодарил (а): 249 раз

Сообщение tourist »

irenai,
I'll see your
weird dialogs of Coen-esque characters:
- He’s secure. He’s in the ice cream van.
- In the ice cream van?
- Yeah.
- What’s so secure about the ice cream van?
and raise you
СпойлерПоказать
Jesus, how many times have you been arrested? I've been here for three years, and your parents tried to change me.
But it was just a trick.
In three years, I could've been hollering at dudes.
Fucking dudes.
Scissoring chicks.
Fucking with people.
Standing girls up.
Bringing dudes down.
You get it.
Breaking shit.
Taking shit.
Neck-punching twats.
Twat-punching cunts.
Cunt-punching dicks.
You get it.
I got a wide-open mind, and it's wide open again.
from Episode #7
arifira1

Сообщение arifira1 »

Alex2018 пишет: 14 июл 2019, 20:49 Кругом Друзья, есть же ещё один уникальный - сериал Клиника. Лет 10 о нем не вспоминал. Пересмотрел половину первого сезона, просто куча запоминающихся шуток, сцен, образов.
посмотри Острые козырки шикарный сериал
Alex2018
Благодарил (а): 161 раз

Сообщение Alex2018 »

Кто смотрел The Good Place, какой там акцент у индианки? Индуский или британский чистый, или он коверкает просто?
Adam.jensen01

Сообщение Adam.jensen01 »

На данный момент советую посмотреть онлайн теорию большого взрыва. Не самый свежий, но юмор зачётный. И его полная противоположность - Американская история ужасов. Не самое страшное, что я видел, но очень атмосферно.
Mountbatten
Благодарил (а): 135 раз

Сообщение Mountbatten »

Alex2018, пародия на posh English.
За это сообщение автора Mountbatten поблагодарил:
Alex2018
Mountbatten
Благодарил (а): 135 раз

Сообщение Mountbatten »

Adam.jensen01, вы последние лет десять где были?))
Ответить