Trollophobia

Discuss any questions in English. Practise your writing skills.

Модератор: zymbronia

acapnotic
Благодарил (а): 279 раз

Сообщение acapnotic »

Sour Patch Kids, I had told you the reason for this thread before you asked about it. See post #22. I may misunderstand myself, my own motives. This is possible.
За это сообщение автора acapnotic поблагодарил:
Raccoon
Sour Patch Kids
Благодарил (а): 3 раза

Сообщение Sour Patch Kids »

acapnotic, tell me your phone number and I will call you
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Sour Patch Kids, no, I won't. My phone number is my biggest secret. You are not among those who deserve to know it.
Sour Patch Kids

acapnotic, if you don’t say the number, then everyone will understand that you are an ordinary liar and troll
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Sour Patch Kids, no, then everyone will understand that I am a Chinese emperor.
Sour Patch Kids

acapnotic, Where do you live. I can come to you?
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Sour Patch Kids, no, you can't.
Sour Patch Kids

acapnotic, why
Easy-Breezy English
Благодарил (а): 813 раз

Сообщение Easy-Breezy English »

Ok, let me just get it straight - is Sour Patch Kids trying to pick up acapnotic here? Is that what's going on?
How exciting!
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Sour Patch Kids пишет: 08 авг 2019, 19:17why
Because.
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Easy-Breezy English пишет: 08 авг 2019, 19:20 How exciting!
I'd say rather boring so far. :)
Sour Patch Kids

acapnotic, why
Easy-Breezy English
Благодарил (а): 813 раз

Сообщение Easy-Breezy English »

Sour Patch Kids пишет: 08 авг 2019, 19:56 acapnotic, why
acapnotic, see, at least some people are excited. :-)
Please go on, guys. I wanna know how this intriguing relationship will unfold.
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Sour Patch Kids

acapnotic пишет: 08 авг 2019, 19:46
Sour Patch Kids пишет: 08 авг 2019, 19:17why
Because.

Why
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Sour Patch Kids пишет: 10 авг 2019, 17:00 acapnotic, я не участвую в ваших мед осмотрах. Это не мое дело.
Your participation isn't required. Your posts give enough information for my diagnosis. Your business is to suffer from trollophobia and mine is to observe the development of your disease.
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Sour Patch Kids пишет: 10 авг 2019, 17:45 Не понимаю о чем вы говорите.
So what? You are not in the mood to talk with me, remember? Therefore you don't need to understand me.
Olya
Благодарил (а): 159 раз

Сообщение Olya »

acapnotic,

Next time when he asks you, 'Why?', you may answer, 'Don't ask me cuz I don't know'.))
Don't you think that his contribution to the overall forum activity is rather important and you should encourage him despite his medical or psychological circumstances? ;)
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Olya пишет: 10 авг 2019, 18:49 Don't you think that his contribution to the overall forum activity is rather important
I've already written something along these lines above. But he is active enough even when not encouraged. Can you guarantee he won't flood the entire forum with his posts if you encourage him? Some people think there are too many of them even now. :)
За это сообщение автора acapnotic поблагодарил:
Olya
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Olya, you can see now what your encouragement has done. :) Welcome to the club of trolls.
Olya
Благодарил (а): 159 раз

Сообщение Olya »

acapnotic,
I think you have raised a good point for discussion. Let's look for someone else to join our company!))
Michelangelo
Благодарил (а): 32 раза

Сообщение Michelangelo »

acapnotic пишет: 08 авг 2019, 17:31 Nigga, on the other hand, is real and a patriot of this forum.
First I thought that he was really intended to learn that rap stuff, now, however, I think he is a lazy bone who doesn't know what he wants and this forum is not for him as he doesn't want to learn anything, including his nigga's rap. I started to think months ago that it was time to complain to moderators about his attitude to this forum. No writing in English, no grammar questions, no discussions of English writers. Why should he be here if he doesn't like English at all. If he likes niggas, let him find nigga's forum and post his posts there - I am sure they will love him.
On the other hand, maybe he is writing here because he has been driven away from any other forums, but here the members are more tolerant and just ignore him.
However, those who are writing about soup or about the amount of money received from their students - many of them refuse to write about English as well, but we don't pay attention to that as well. Therefore, not only nigga doesn't want to write in English or about English but there are some other people who behave like him, but we just don't care as their topics are not interesting for us.
As to ranking - I've no idea how important it is. I believe I might be important should we have a lot of advertising here. This would rank, I think. I don't know how it works and whether it works at all.
Nina, for one, didn't have any advertisements for long, and only at about the end she accepted little advertisement and even that was hidden. Therefore, I don't have a clue about this kind of on-line activities. Of course if it worked, the admin would be more interested in maintaining the forum. Now, I am not sure if it is interesting for him, or it is like with Nina - just hobby. He doesn't write in English as well as far as I could notice.
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Michelangelo пишет: 27 дек 2019, 11:01 However, those who are writing about soup or about the amount of money received from their students - many of them refuse to write about English as well
I guess they are fed up with it. Imagine that you are a belly-dance teacher and people want you to belly dance even in your free hours. Where would you tell those folks to go? ;) English is no more natural to us non-natives than belly dance. Using it requires more effort than we want in our rest time.

If you and I are writing in English here, that's because we are learners and that is what we are supposed to do for our learning to succed.
Michelangelo
Благодарил (а): 32 раза

Сообщение Michelangelo »

acapnotic, you are right, of course, but for us, common participants of this forum, it might be seen like a similar attitude. I mean, it doesn't matter who refuses to speak or write English on an English forum - those who love niggas, or those who love soup. For us it is the same trolling and flooding in Russian instead of in English. Don't you think the same about those who won't help beginners in understanding basics of English and don't even want to show their skills in writing in English or otherwise to show their abilities to teach or communicate in English.
I understand they would rather speak about cockroaches and soup in Russian, but tell me please aren't there any Russian forums about soup or cockroaches within the boundlessness of the Internet?
Do you think it is reasonable to use an English forum to express themselves and communicate between themselves by using a language which they are suing on day-to-day basis? Haven't they got tired of using the same language including here?
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Michelangelo, I guess that when you start getting money for something, it becomes money to you. So your every small piece of advice is now a certain amount of money. Nobody is willing to give their money away just for 'thank you'. At least not on a regular basis. Maybe it's not a rational way of seeing things, but humans aren't 100% rational, far from that.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Practise Your English»