Trollophobia

Discuss any questions in English. Practise your writing skills.

Модератор: zymbronia

Zlatko_Berrin
Благодарил (а): 1045 раз

Сообщение Zlatko_Berrin »

acapnotic пишет: 19 фев 2020, 12:40 When memories are forgotten, do they really free up space? Or do we just get unable to find them? Sometimes it's very hard to recall something, so hard that you think you've lost that info, but if you try for a long time, you may suddenly find it again. I'm sure you've been in such situations yourself.
Those are good questions.
But I agree with you.

I do remember that once I needed some information from my memory but I couldn't recall it. But in a week, it unexpectedly popped up in my head.

I'm still asking my brain "How do you work?".))
Michelangelo
Благодарил (а): 32 раза

Сообщение Michelangelo »

Zlatko_Berrin пишет: 19 фев 2020, 12:55 I'm still asking my brain "How do you work?".))
It is like you performed a thorough research which continued for your whole life span, and now you are like 100 year old and still is asking you brain how it works.
Have you really carried out that long-lasting research of your brain to learn how it works?
Sour Patch Kids
Благодарил (а): 3 раза

Сообщение Sour Patch Kids »

Hello trolophobes. How are you all doing today?
acapnotic
Благодарил (а): 279 раз

Сообщение acapnotic »

Looks like they are unwilling to talk to you here. Maybe you should ask them in a Russian thread.
Sour Patch Kids

acapnotic, I'm not upset
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Sour Patch Kids, you just want to believe so, but everyone sees that you are desperate. Niggas don't want your friendship, so you turned to trollophobes, but they avoid you. That's so sad that you must be crying for whole days.

Even your avatar strongly implies that you are depressed.
Sour Patch Kids

acapnotic, Im feeling good. Foreal foreal
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Sour Patch Kids, yes, after crying all day you may feel better for a while because you are simply exhausted. But a new day is inevitably to come, and your grief will come back with it. Drink more water and add some salt to it because you'll need a lot of tears again. Niggas aren't going to come to your doorstep, seeking your company, and even trollophobes, I'm afraid, will persist in avoiding you like the plague.
Sour Patch Kids

acapnotic, stop talking shit about me. This is so disrespectful
acapnotic

Сообщение acapnotic »

Sour Patch Kids, where did you see shit in my posts? I was just making assumptions and drawing conclusions. As for respect, if you want something special, you'll have to earn it. Only the very minimum of respect is free. You've posted almost 2000 times on this forum, and how people treat you here is based on what they've seen in your posts. If they see shit, they'll treat you as shit. You get what you deserve.

If you want more respect, stop crying all day because you are ignored by trollophobes. That's simply ridiculous. We live in a world of causality. Certain actions produce certain effects, and that's not something you or I can change. But we can change our actions and thereby change the effects.

Of course, it's up to you to decide whether it makes more sense to stop crying or to continue. It's your life, not mine. Maybe you like yourself more when you cry. Maybe a constantly crying Nigga is your ideal. That's also possible. The human psyche is so complex that you never know.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Practise Your English»