100 дней языка: день 4

Практикуйте написание коротких текстов на любом изучаемом языке на заданную тему.

Модераторы: Chinara, Delly

Нужны ли вам материалы по теме под спойлером?

Да, нужны.
52%
Нет, не нужны.
7%
Мне всё равно
41%

Всего голосов: 29

Chinara
Благодарил (а): 299 раз

Сообщение Chinara »

Ветка для ваших работ по теме 4-го дня.
Правила челенджа «100 дней языка»Показать
Цель челенджа

Цель челенджа - привить привычку использовать язык каждый день, перебороть страх. Главное - постоянство!

Суть идеи кратко

100 дней практикуем написание коротенького текста на изучаемом языке на заданную тему

Правила
  • Главное правило - писать на изучаемом языке КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ 100 дней подряд, пусть даже совсем немного.
  • Участвовать можно всем, с любым уровнем языка.
  • Писать можно на любом изучаемом вами языке. Если их несколько, можете писать на нескольких.
  • Если ваш язык не английский, то в самом начале своего поста указывать тег #названиеязыкамаленькимибукваминарусском, например, для итальянского #итальянский.
    Сам текст начинать с новой строки.
  • Если вы по каким-либо причинам опоздали на начало челенджа, вы можете спокойно присоединиться к текущим темам. Пропущенные темы вы сможете наверстать после окончания челенджа. Как? Пока не решила. Посмотрим в процессе.
  • ТЕКСТЫ МОГУТ БЫТЬ ДАЖЕ ДЛИНОЙ В 2 ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ, если пока ваш уровень или другие обстоятельства не позволяют писать больше. Если вы можете писать больше - отлично!
  • Каждое воскресенье в 8:00 МСК в этой ветке форума 100 дней языка (100 дней языка) мной будет вывешиваться список тем на следующую неделю. Список будет содержать темы на всю неделю, каждый пункт списка соответствует одному дню.
  • Список тем будет на русском языке. Вы должны будете перевести вопрос на свой язык самостоятельно.
  • Вы можете предлагать свои темы в этой ветке форума 100 дней языка (100 дней языка). Возможно, мы сможем использовать самые интересные из них в будущем.
  • Каждый день в 8:00 МСК будет появляться новая тема в разделе «Practice Your English”, которая будет называться «100 дней языка: день 1» и т.д. для размещения ваших работ.
  • В каждой ветке дня челенджа темы недели будут для вашего удобства продублированы в первом посте.
  • Если вы по каким-либо причинам не успели написать заданную тему в срок, у вас будет 3 дня, чтобы наверстать упущенное. На четвёртый день в 8:00 МСК тема будет закрыта и вы не сможете ничего в ней добавить.
  • Чтобы чьи-то идеи и тексты, которые успели выложить раньше вас в теме, не мешали вам писать, вы можете сделать это где-то в другом месте в электронном виде, а потом просто скопировать их в нужную тему.
  • По желанию вы можете разместить под спойлер полезную информацию для других: например, список слов и выражений по теме, советы по написанию и т.д. Представляете, если каждый напишет что-то полезное по теме, сколько всего полезного будет доступно для всех! Так мы сможем помогать друг другу!
  • Поскольку 100 дней это на 2 дня больше 14-ти недель, для порядка эти два дня будут прикреплены к первой неделе. Поэтому начали мы в субботу 10.03.2018 года.
  • Преподаватели, а также участники форума с хорошими знаниями языка могут комментировать тексты и помогать исправлять ошибки. При этом необходимо использовать цитирование сообщения участника челенджа для удобства. Просьба делать это вежливо, не оскорбляя чувства участника челенджа.
  • Челендж начался 10.03.2018 года и продлится ровно 100 дней до 17.06.2018 года включительно. Это 14 недель и 2 дня ✊
ВСЕМ УДАЧИ! ЖЕЛАЮ ВСЕМ ПРОДЕРЖАТЬСЯ ДО КОНЦА! 💪✊
Изображение
Полезные материалы по темеПоказать

Ещё раз напоминаю, что в челендже можно участвовать с любыми языками.

Не забудьте, что тема будет закрыта в пятницу 16.03.2018 года в 8:00 МСК. Поэтому не затягивайте с выполнением задания. Смысл челенджа как раз в том, чтобы не прокрастинировать и начать делать хотя бы немного!

Удачи!
За это сообщение автора Chinara поблагодарил:
olgusha-79
Белая Мишка
Благодарил (а): 1434 раза

Сообщение Белая Мишка »

Most of all I am fond of New Year, of course, because I love being lazy and doing nothing.
These ten blissful days of rest give a respite to poor people who are working like horses)
As for me, during the holidays I don't wake up until after noon, then I hang around near my fridge and no one is happier than me!
За это сообщение автора Белая Мишка поблагодарил:
Phloxie
FourChickens
Благодарил (а): 19 раз

Сообщение FourChickens »

My favourite holiday is Christmas. I like preparing for this day, especially I like decorating the christmas tree with my family. At that time I feel like a child. I'm looking forward to Santa and gifts. Films about New Year and Christmas help to create the atmosthere. That's just a happiness to be at the cosy home with my favorite people around.
За это сообщение автора FourChickens поблагодарил:
Phloxie
Serebrushka
Благодарил (а): 84 раза

Сообщение Serebrushka »

The concept of holidays has been changing over a lifetime. At first, of course, it was my birthday. I could hardly imagine what could be better. The whole world seemed to be happy to congratulate me. Thus, the meaning of holiday was - to be happy, to take presents, to have fun. This is actually pretty typical of children. And then I grow up. The goal of having fun is still with me but now holidays are the perfect opportunity to show people I love how much I appreciate them. From this perspective, New year is off the charts. It's really a magical time when everything and everybody are full of love and pleasant expectations. Everybody is ready to give love and faith in a better future is in the air.
Definitely, it's my favorite holiday now (and my birthday a little).
За это сообщение автора Serebrushka поблагодарил:
Phloxie
Syaochka aka JuliaKu
Благодарил (а): 105 раз

Сообщение Syaochka aka JuliaKu »

Christmas and New Year's day are my favourite. Although now, when I am adult, I should make all the preparations, still I love the spirit of Christmas and New Year.

When my children were younger I used to make all this Christmas magic for them like letters to Santa and Santa's presents appearing out of thin air. We used to make gingerbread house and other sweets and cookies. And also we used to make hand-made decorations and handycrafts. But now they are teenagers and they don't believe in magic anymore. So we just decorate a Christmas tree together, set the table and make our New Year's wishes at New Year's midnight.
За это сообщение автора Syaochka aka JuliaKu поблагодарил:
Phloxie
esperanza
Благодарил (а): 46 раз

Сообщение esperanza »

Someone said that the moment you realize you are growing tired of holidays you start getting old. If there's any truth in it then I must be still very young, since holidays haven't lost that special magic they held for me when I was a child. I love them all, but the religious ones have a special place in my heart: Christmas, full of that tender, quiet joy of a new-born hope, and Easter, both sorrowful and triumphant. I love waking up on Christmas Day to find it has been snowing all through the night and the streets are all white and festive as though the world has been made anew; then listen to one of my favourite Christmas songs, especially the bittersweet "Carol of the birds" sung by the melancholy voice of one of the best carol singers ever, Joan Baez. And, of course, watch one of the versions of "The Christmas carol" in the evening - the best story by Dickens, if you ask me:)
За это сообщение автора esperanza поблагодарили (всего 3):
FourChickens, Phloxie, helsm
Primula
Благодарил (а): 179 раз

Сообщение Primula »

Among the holidays most of all I like New Year. This feast is for all people in the world and the other side everyone can celebrate it their own way – it is OK. I like long preparation for New Year – cleaning and decorating the house, baking gingerbread, thinking about what I’ll give as a present to my family and friends. I also like this holiday for its opportunity give up something wrong or useless. Decorating Christmas Tree with my children is enjoying and exciting. You can also make a wish during the chime.
За это сообщение автора Primula поблагодарил:
Phloxie
umka
Благодарил (а): 39 раз

Сообщение umka »

My favourite holyday is New Year, though it’s not quite a HOLY day. But it’s even better this way, because I’m not so religious. I like New Year for it’s atmosphere of joy and magic that came from early childhood. Also NY means almost week-long vacation that I can spend with my family in peace and quietness.
Chinara

Сообщение Chinara »

Белая Мишка, FourChickens, Serebrushka, Syaochka aka JuliaKu, esperanza, Primula, umka и все остальные!

Не забудьте проголосовать в первом посте в начале темы ☝️
Belka_Teacher
Благодарил (а): 3869 раз

Сообщение Belka_Teacher »

#французский

Mon fête préféré et Noël parce que ce le jour quand on célèbre la naissance de Jésus Crist. C’est une des les fêtes les plus importantes pour tout le peuple chrétien. C’est le jour de la joie, de la paix et de l’espoir.
esperanza

Сообщение esperanza »

Belka_Teacher,
Ma fête préféré est Noël parce que c'est le jour quand on célèbre la naissance de Jésus Crist. - лучше второй jour убрать
C’est une des les fêtes les plus
pour tout le peuple
За это сообщение автора esperanza поблагодарил:
Belka_Teacher
American
Благодарил (а): 2 раза

Сообщение American »

I really tried to write something but I was logged of , actually I don't know why but that the reason why I'm not gonna write anything right now.
esperanza

Сообщение esperanza »

FourChickens,
especially decorating the Christmas tree with my family - без повтора глагола будет лучше:)
I look forward to - обычно, а не прямо сейчас
That's such a joy to be at/in my cosy home
FourChickens
Belka_Teacher
Благодарил (а): 3869 раз

Сообщение Belka_Teacher »

esperanza, спасибо! Я Вас еще и в другие темы приглашу для исправления французского, если можно.
esperanza

Сообщение esperanza »

Belka_Teacher, да, конечно, но я не эксперт, у меня французский очень rusty, так что могу упустить что-то, заранее извините.
Belka_Teacher
iskra
Благодарил (а): 56 раз

Сообщение iskra »

What is my favourite holiday? It’s May Day. I and my friends gather together for celebrate. If the weather is fine we always go to a picnic. I like to spend my free time on the nature.
Теплый Носок
Благодарил (а): 13 раз

Сообщение Теплый Носок »

My fafourite celebration is New Year's Day. First of all, there are a lot of happy people at this time. The excitement of celebration is contagious. When many people around you are aware of joy, other people begin to feel positive, too. Also, all my colleagues take this time off. I don't get any calls and emails from work during ten days. I can really stop thinking about work. Finally, my family have holiday at the same time, so I can connect with them more than usual. It's great to be free and relax.
Заур
Благодарил (а): 278 раз

Сообщение Заур »

I'll almost pass with this one. The majority of traditional celebrations like The New Year or Women's Day look phony to me. I don't feel anything special about them.
Phloxie
Благодарил (а): 23 раза

Сообщение Phloxie »

I don’t really think I can point out my favorite holiday. I mean, I believe that each one is delightful in its own way, yet for me, what makes a holiday special is not the holiday itself, but the atmosphere of it. There are birthdays and New Year eves and summer vacations that we just spend without even being able to remember how afterwards, whereas there are ordinary Mondays which appear to be extraordinary because of having an opportunity to spend some time with our dearest people or a special person who somehow made us feel good. In my opinion, when it’s holiday time, people just tend to pay more attention to pleasing each other, but actually it doesn’t really matter which day to choose to make it a happy one. :)
Phloxie
Благодарил (а): 23 раза

Сообщение Phloxie »

#испанский

No creo que puede escoger mi fiesta favorita. Es decir, pienso que cada una es maravillosa a su manera, pero para mi, lo que hace una fiesta especial no es la propia fiesta, sino su ambiente. Hay dias de cumpleaños y vísperas del Año Nuevo y vacaciones del verano que simplemente gastamos, incluso sin poder recordar después cómo, mientras hay lunes ordinarios que se encuetran extraordinarios ya que tuvimos una oportunidad de pasar el tiempo con nuestros seres queridos o ya que una persona especial de cualquier manera nos hizo sentirnos bien. En mi opinión, cuando es tiempo de fiesta, la gente simplemente paga más atención a complaciendo uno al otro, pero actualmente no es tan importante cuál dia escogemos si queremos hacerlo un dia feliz. :)
За это сообщение автора Phloxie поблагодарил:
Заур
nbulba
Благодарил (а): 91 раз

Сообщение nbulba »

What is your favourite holiday?

Well, it may sound trivial, but yeah, it's New Year of course, especially New Year's Eve. I'm sure many people would agree with me that this holiday is probably the most loved one in our country. First of all, when old year turns into a new one, it gives you a feeling that it is an excellent opportunity to start something new or to get rid of something that has been dragging you down for a while. That in the new year you will defenitely do your best and finally make everything all right. Secondly, you can celebrate the holiday at home or outside. You can celebrate it alone, with your loved ones or even with complete strangers. You can celebrate it in a cold climate or in a hot place in the middle of a desert. And finally, usually we have about ten days of rest, indulging ourselves, sleeping, doing nothing and wasting our free time any possbile way before getting back to our everyday gray life. So all in all, it's a fantastic holiday and simply a good time to catch up everything you've been falling behind.
За это сообщение автора nbulba поблагодарил:
Phloxie
Chinara

Сообщение Chinara »

My favorite holiday except New Year is
Eid Al-Fitr which is celebrated at the end of Ramadan. It means feast of the breaking of the fast (пост).
This holiday marks the end of islamic holy month of Ramadan. We observe Ramadan in the 9th month.

The celebration starts with communal praying early morning. The congregation (паства, прихожане) prays facing the direction of Mecca. They exchange Eid Mubarak greeting.
Juliemiracle
Благодарил (а): 1174 раза

Сообщение Juliemiracle »

esperanza is probably right: the older I get, the less excitement I feel thinking about various holidays. Probably New Year is the one that still gives me some thrill. As far as I can see, most people prefer this particular festival for one reason or another.
However, what I'm really looking forward to is my summer holidays. That's the blissful time when I can unwind, get indecently lazy, go for leisurely walks every evening, devour books, films and TV series. I can even do some long-term work planning with moderate ethusiasm. We also try to go travelling in summer, so that's another reason to anticipate my time off work impatiently.
tkravche1
Благодарил (а): 64 раза

Сообщение tkravche1 »

#немецкий
Hat schon jemand was auf Deutsch geschrieben? Ich bin dann die Erste.
Mein Lieblingsfeiertag ist Weihnachten. Das Adventskalender, das Gebäck, der Tannenbaum, die Geschenke sind untrennbare Bestandteile des Weihnachten. Aber in Deutschland habe ich eine Spezialität kennengelernt dass für mich bis heute ein wichtiger Höhepunkt dieses Festes bleibt. Weihnachtsstollen. Meine Schwiegermutter bäckt einen jedes Jahr. Das hilft mir alle Probleme zu vergessen und die Weihnachtszeit wirklich zu genießen.
Schreiben auf Deutsch ist ziemlich mühsam. :)
Aksamitka
Благодарил (а): 763 раза

Сообщение Aksamitka »

tkravche1 пишет: 13 мар 2018, 22:18 eine Spezialität kennengelernt dass für mich

ein Komma fehlt :)
Es sheint mir, dass "die" statt "dass" stehen muesse.
За это сообщение автора Aksamitka поблагодарил:
tkravche1
Перенесено из форума Practise Your English в форум Челенджи, марафоны и викторины на иностранных языках 23 мар 2018, 15:26 модератором Delly

Перенесено из форума Основной форум о языковых челенджах, марафонах и викторинах в форум 100 дней языка 16 апр 2018, 19:34 модератором Delly

Ответить