И снова здравствуйте!

Обсуждение книг на английском языке, домашнее чтение, правила чтения на английском языке. Развитие письменной речи. Эссе, деловое письмо и другие виды письменных работ.

Модератор: zymbronia

Виктория
Благодарил (а): 7 раз

Сообщение Виктория »

Написала сочинение (эссе) на тему подработки подростков. Много ли ошибок?
Question of should teenagers work part-time has always aroused heated controversy. It is often difficult to decide what position to take when there is a discussion on this topic.
I personally for the fact that the teenagers worked. This has many advantages. A major benefit is that , you will have your pocket money. This means you will not ask your parents to buy something every time. A further convincing argument is that it's a great idea to financially help your parents. Also many are working on holidays. I think this is the best solution. It is better to spend time at work, for which you will get money than to spend it on the Internet.
But of course there are many reasons why teenagers shouldn't work. The main thing, and because of which and I can not work now, is the workload at school and exam preparation. Study takes all the time and find a place to work just does not work.
In conclusion, I want to say that part - time work in free time is useful for a teenager. It will make the child more experienced, responsible and confident.
Ответить