100 дней языка: день 2

Практикуйте написание коротких текстов на любом изучаемом языке на заданную тему.

Модераторы: Chinara, Delly

Chinara
Благодарил (а): 299 раз

Сообщение Chinara »

Ветка для ваших работ по теме 2-го дня.
Правила челенджа «100 дней языка»Показать
Цель челенджа

Цель челенджа - привить привычку использовать язык каждый день, перебороть страх. Главное - постоянство!

Суть идеи кратко

100 дней практикуем написание коротенького текста на изучаемом языке на заданную тему

Правила
  • Главное правило - писать на изучаемом языке КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ 100 дней подряд, пусть даже совсем немного.
  • Участвовать можно всем, с любым уровнем языка.
  • Писать можно на любом изучаемом вами языке. Если их несколько, можете писать на нескольких.
  • Если ваш язык не английский, то в самом начале своего поста указывать тег #названиеязыкамаленькимибукваминарусском, например, для итальянского #итальянский.
    Сам текст начинать с новой строки.
  • Если вы по каким-либо причинам опоздали на начало челенджа, вы можете спокойно присоединиться к текущим темам. Пропущенные темы вы сможете наверстать после окончания челенджа. Как? Пока не решила. Посмотрим в процессе.
  • ТЕКСТЫ МОГУТ БЫТЬ ДАЖЕ ДЛИНОЙ В 2 ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ, если пока ваш уровень или другие обстоятельства не позволяют писать больше. Если вы можете писать больше - отлично!
  • Каждое воскресенье в 8:00 МСК в этой ветке форума 100 дней языка (100 дней языка) мной будет вывешиваться список тем на следующую неделю. Список будет содержать темы на всю неделю, каждый пункт списка соответствует одному дню.
  • Список тем будет на русском языке. Вы должны будете перевести вопрос на свой язык самостоятельно.
  • Вы можете предлагать свои темы в этой ветке форума 100 дней языка (100 дней языка). Возможно, мы сможем использовать самые интересные из них в будущем.
  • Каждый день в 8:00 МСК будет появляться новая тема в разделе «Practice Your English”, которая будет называться «100 дней языка: день 1» и т.д. для размещения ваших работ.
  • В каждой ветке дня челенджа темы недели будут для вашего удобства продублированы в первом посте.
  • Если вы по каким-либо причинам не успели написать заданную тему в срок, у вас будет 3 дня, чтобы наверстать упущенное. На четвёртый день в 8:00 МСК тема будет закрыта и вы не сможете ничего в ней добавить.
  • Чтобы чьи-то идеи и тексты, которые успели выложить раньше вас в теме, не мешали вам писать, вы можете сделать это где-то в другом месте в электронном виде, а потом просто скопировать их в нужную тему.
  • По желанию вы можете разместить под спойлер полезную информацию для других: например, список слов и выражений по теме, советы по написанию и т.д. Представляете, если каждый напишет что-то полезное по теме, сколько всего полезного будет доступно для всех! Так мы сможем помогать друг другу!
  • Поскольку 100 дней это на 2 дня больше 14-ти недель, для порядка эти два дня будут прикреплены к первой неделе. Поэтому начали мы в субботу 10.03.2018 года.
  • Преподаватели, а также участники форума с хорошими знаниями языка могут комментировать тексты и помогать исправлять ошибки. При этом необходимо использовать цитирование сообщения участника челенджа для удобства. Просьба делать это вежливо, не оскорбляя чувства участника челенджа.
  • Челендж начался 10.03.2018 года и продлится ровно 100 дней до 17.06.2018 года включительно. Это 14 недель и 2 дня ✊
ВСЕМ УДАЧИ! ЖЕЛАЮ ВСЕМ ПРОДЕРЖАТЬСЯ ДО КОНЦА! 💪✊
Изображение
Полезные материалы по темеПоказать

Ещё раз напоминаю, что в челендже можно участвовать с любыми языками.

Не забудьте, что тема будет закрыта в среду 14.03.2018 года в 8:00 МСК. Поэтому не затягивайте с выполнением задания. Смысл челенджа как раз в том, чтобы не прокрастинировать и начать делать хотя бы немного!

Удачи!
За это сообщение автора Chinara поблагодарил:
elena-vika
Serebrushka
Благодарил (а): 84 раза

Сообщение Serebrushka »

My most extraordinary trip happened some years ago when, being in Greece with my sister, we decided to reach a little church up in the mountains. We took our rucksacks, some water and went. We walked, and walked. The water was over, the sun was burning. We were dying for a drink. It was like in “Alice in Wonderland” – the more we walked the further was the church. I thought about “Long walk” by Stephen King. Maybe we had died ant that was our personal hell? Luckily, not. 3-4 hours later (years maybe) we reached the church and the only thought was – the way back was waiting for us. I will never forget this trip.
За это сообщение автора Serebrushka поблагодарили (всего 4):
elena-vika, Белая Мишка, Johnwesleyhardin, helsm
Primula
Благодарил (а): 179 раз

Сообщение Primula »

I'd like to tell about one of the most unusual walks in my life. Actually it was fishing. One summer morning my dad and I went fishing. We made our way through the forest. The whole road had been dug up by wild pigs. Fresh hooves tracks were here and there. When we had already been fishing for an hour we heard a loud crunch from the opposite river bank. Then we heard grunting, squalling and finally we saw a group of wild pigs there. Viewing between them a mother-pig with little pigs was very exiting and a bit scaring because the river is quite narrow here. Later that summer I have seen other animals on the bank of the river.
iskra
Благодарил (а): 56 раз

Сообщение iskra »

It was in 2014. I and my friend wanted to go to the sea by train. But the rail station was closed and we went home on foot. It was a very strange walk. There aren’t cars, buses and people on the streets. Our town was empty and quiet.
Syaochka aka JuliaKu
Благодарил (а): 105 раз

Сообщение Syaochka aka JuliaKu »

Once upon a time I was in Cairo on business. It was my first trip to Egypt. We stayed in Villa Nour. It wasn't a hotel or something like this. It was just a detached house which was used by our company for years. All my colleagues went shopping and I decided to go with them. It took us about five minutes to get to an immense multi-storey shopping center. My colleagues rushed to different shops. After a while I realised that there was nothing to do there for me as I actually don't fancy shopping. There was one girl who also was new to this city and who also didn't like shopping. So we decided to go back to our house.

We walked to our street, but it wasn't our street. May be it was but we couldn't see our villa. So we realised that maybe we had taken the wrong turning. We tried to go back to the mall to start our route over. But we couldn't find the shopping center! So we walked back and forth for several hours. I had always had a good sense of direction but it just didn't work in that city! We tried to ask a police officer but he didn't speak English. And nobody spoke English there. And nobody knew the name "Villa Nour"!

Moreover, we realised that only men were around us and it started to get dark. Even worse, it was an Islamic country and it was a month of Ramadan. That's why it wasn't usual to see two young white ladies in the dark streets of Cairo, and all those Muslim men stared at us. We got desperate to find our house and we were scared the hell out! We were about to cry when suddenly we saw our colleagues walking towards us! They had been looking for us for two hours and finally they managed to find us! We turned around the corner and there was our villa! Just a few steps away!

What a horrible stroll!
За это сообщение автора Syaochka aka JuliaKu поблагодарили (всего 4):
elena-vika, Chinara, Serebrushka, helsm
elena-vika
Благодарил (а): 9 раз

Сообщение elena-vika »

My extraordinary walk.
Now I am trying to describe my most unusually walk. Although, I must say, it isn’t so easy to recall. I want to remember my hiking in the mountains in Turkmenia two years ago, when we were visiting our relatives. I was invited by my cousin. This woman often goes to the hike. And as for me, it was my first experience. My husband was forced to walk with us, because he was afraid for my safety: there were located Iran’s borders nearby. That day I’ll never forget, because it left bright memories. We really enjoyed our walking: beautiful mountains, valleys, pristine landscapes. But, I have to say, it has been physically difficult for us. We got peace, quiet and harmony.
Белая Мишка
Благодарил (а): 1434 раза

Сообщение Белая Мишка »

I'd like to recount a little story about the most unusual walk I ever had.
It was approximately 2 years ago. There was winter, it was bitterly cold and pitch dark and may be owing to those facts I got lost near my house)
In the end I managed to get to my place but, for goodness sake, I'm the only person who such a story could happen to))
esperanza
Благодарил (а): 46 раз

Сообщение esperanza »

I have a memory of one magical night in my childhood - a true one, though it has since acquired that dreamlike feel our very old memories sometimes have. The details have faded and it would be hard for me to tell with certainty whether it really happened or maybe I dreamed of it, had my memories not been confirmed by my grandmother, who was with me then. It was quite late in the evening, I was walking with my grandparents, half-listening to them, half-lost in my thoughts, when suddenly I froze, unable to take a step. A thick wave was quickly flooding the street - a wave consisting of hundreds, thousands tiny frogs jumping past us. They seemed to be coming out of nowhere, and to this day I don't know where they were going or what the reason for that unexpected migratory wave was. All I can remember is that I was so overjoyed and echanted I could hardly breathe - I have always had a weakness for amphibians. I have never seen anything similar since then.
За это сообщение автора esperanza поблагодарили (всего 3):
Syaochka aka JuliaKu, Belka_Teacher, helsm
Саския
Благодарил (а): 113 раз

Сообщение Саския »

My most unusual stroll.

In my life there have been a lot of unusual walks. Yet, I more often recall one of them because it was an event from a distant past when I was a little girl and my mum was still alive.
It was an early spring and my mum and I decided to visit our relatives in Karelia. In March or April, there were hardly any signs of the arrival of spring - it was rather cold and snowy outdoors. We were staying in the village with my mother’s adoptive parents. They were nice and kind and I had a great time in their big house. One day my mum told me that we were going to some interesting place. For some reason, she was in a great hurry and asked me to walk as fast as I could. I started getting a little tired when we saw a sudden obstacle in our way – a big lake covered with ice
My mother decided to walk through the lake because bypassing could take too much time. I still remember how it was frightening to walk on that spring ice. We didn’t expect to see lots of ice-holes and a large amount of water spilling over the surface of the ice. At that moment, we found ourselves in the middle of the lake and it did not make any sense to come back. Luckily, we safely reached the other shore of the lake and only dreamed of forgetting about our dangerous walk.
За это сообщение автора Саския поблагодарил:
helsm
Теплый Носок
Благодарил (а): 13 раз

Сообщение Теплый Носок »

Have you ever seen a wild wolf? When I was 12 years old, I live in a small village. It didn't have a school, so I went to school in the next village. Of course we didn't have any school buses. I and my friends walked four kilometres every morning and afternoon.

One evening I walked to home through the forest. This way was the shortest one. I didn't hear anything unusual but suddenly I saw some gray wolves. I was really scared. I stopped and waited. I couldn't think clearly. Many people are afraid of wolves, but they aren't really dangerous. They don't usually attack people. Those wolves weren't angry with me and quickly disappeared.

However I didn't choose the shortest way through the forest anymore.
За это сообщение автора Теплый Носок поблагодарил:
helsm
Yulia_mb
Благодарил (а): 32 раза

Сообщение Yulia_mb »

My latest unusual walking is a walking around the city of Sochi. We arrived in the city in mid-November. At first, I was amazed by the beauty of nature. There are many palm trees in Sochi. They are huge, «shaggy» and with oversized trunks. The other, which surprised me, it was the warm sea. People swam in the sea in the middle of November! Finally, it is the singing fontain known as «The Waters of the Olympic Park». It was awesome!
Aksamitka
Благодарил (а): 763 раза

Сообщение Aksamitka »

Sparkling are the stars
swaying gently, surging through the deepest dark.
Off the beaten path
they will take us - we are ready to embark!
esperanza

Сообщение esperanza »

Теплый Носок, wow, that must have been terrifying!

I lived in a small village.
My friends and I немного привычнее звучит
One evening I walked home - home тут наречие, так что предлога не надо
Заур
Благодарил (а): 278 раз

Сообщение Заур »

To be honest I can't remember a walk I could call strange or unusual. All my walks have been pretty trivial so far. No natural wonders, no wild animals attacking me. Although, once I was attacked by a huge rat. It was in the elevator on my way home. I've managed to survive by the way, thanks to my soccer skills - I kicked good back then. I'm trying to remember anything else but I'm drawing a blank.
За это сообщение автора Заур поблагодарил:
Syaochka aka JuliaKu
esperanza

Сообщение esperanza »

Заур,
I managed to survive - a specific occasion in the past
I kicked good - Это у вас intentionally colloquial, насколько я понимаю?
I'm trying to remember something else
За это сообщение автора esperanza поблагодарил:
Заур
Заур
Благодарил (а): 278 раз

Сообщение Заур »

esperanza пишет: 11 мар 2018, 21:10 I kicked good - Это у вас intentionally colloquial, насколько я понимаю?
в смысле, что надо well? Я умом это понимаю, но откуда-то вылезло гуд, думал над заменой, но так и оставил.
esperanza

Сообщение esperanza »

Заур, в разговорном варианте так можно, меня оно смутило и я специально погуглила, и много всяких вариантов а-ля she dances pretty good есть. На экзаменах поправят на well, а в жизни почему бы и не писать так, если хочется.
Johnwesleyhardin
Благодарил (а): 44 раза

Сообщение Johnwesleyhardin »

esperanza пишет: 11 мар 2018, 16:01 I have a memory of one magical night in my childhood - a true one, though it has since acquired that dreamlike feel our very old memories sometimes have. The details have faded and it would be hard for me to tell with certainty whether it really happened or maybe I dreamed of it, had my memories not been confirmed by my grandmother, who was with me then. It was quite late in the evening, I was walking with my grandparents, half-listening to them, half-lost in my thoughts, when suddenly I froze, unable to take a step. A thick wave was quickly flooding the street - a wave consisting of hundreds, thousands tiny frogs jumping past us. They seemed to be coming out of nowhere, and to this day I don't know where they were going or what the reason for that unexpected migratory wave was. All I can remember is that I was so overjoyed and echanted I could hardly breathe - I have always had a weakness for amphibians. I have never seen anything similar since then
О мой мозг! Как трудна
esperanza

Сообщение esperanza »

Johnwesleyhardin, эммм, ну извините:)
Johnwesleyhardin
Благодарил (а): 44 раза

Сообщение Johnwesleyhardin »

esperanza, :-)
Belka_Teacher
Благодарил (а): 3869 раз

Сообщение Belka_Teacher »

#французский

Un jour j’ai décidé à me promener et traverser un grand pond plein de voitures. J’étais jeune et bête et je pensais que cela était une bonne idée. Pourtant, j'ai dû me tromper, parce que le bruit était insupportable.

[mention]esperanza[/mention] , и это тоже
Belka_Teacher

iskra пишет: 11 мар 2018, 11:32 It was in 2014. I and my friend wanted to go to the sea by train. But the rail station was closed and we went home on foot. It was a very strange walk. There aren’t cars, buses and people on the streets. Our town was empty and quiet.
There WEREN'T ANY cars, buses OR people ...
За это сообщение автора Belka_Teacher поблагодарили (всего 2):
iskra, Литейщик
Belka_Teacher

Primula, Later that summer I have seen other animals on the bank of the river. = I SAW other...
За это сообщение автора Belka_Teacher поблагодарил:
Primula
Belka_Teacher

Белая Мишка пишет: 11 мар 2018, 15:54 I'd like to recount a little story about the most unusual walk I ever had.
It was approximately 2 years ago. There was winter, it was bitterly cold and pitch dark and may be owing to those facts I got lost near my house)
In the end I managed to get to my place but, for goodness sake, I'm the only person who such a story could happen to))
If you want to master BrE, then I'VE ever had
There was winter = It was winter
owing to those facts - too formal, better use "because of that"
За это сообщение автора Belka_Teacher поблагодарили (всего 2):
Белая Мишка, KaeLin
Belka_Teacher

esperanza, It was quite late in the evening, I was walking with my grandparents - comma splice
За это сообщение автора Belka_Teacher поблагодарил:
esperanza
Перенесено из форума Practise Your English в форум Челенджи, марафоны и викторины на иностранных языках 23 мар 2018, 15:27 модератором Delly

Перенесено из форума Основной форум о языковых челенджах, марафонах и викторинах в форум 100 дней языка 16 апр 2018, 19:34 модератором Delly

Ответить