Пожалуйста, помогите с отрывком из интервью с художницей.

Перевод отдельных слов, предложений и текстов. Помощь в переводе. Тонкости и трудности перевода. Если вы не знаете, как перевести на английский или с английского языка, то вам сюда.

Модератор: zymbronia

Koniganadyr

Сообщение Koniganadyr »

Пожалуйста, помогите с отрывком из интервью с художницей.
Некоторые предложения - просто вынос мозга. Они выделены жирным шрифтом.

My work includes both digital and handmade collage. I first began doing handmade, by cutting images from magazines, newspaper, CD covers etc.. to form the body of work on canvas and cardboard Later, I began working digitally on photoshop program. Now, I produce both, I work digitally, print and rework layers on the print.

My work did evolve and change since I began. I was first painting and interested in calligraphy and geometric shapes. It was about 4 years I began experimenting with different techniques and fell in love with the idea of collage.
I loved how I can create a story of work through totally random images. different images belonging to totally different backgrounds; for example, an image of a Samurai on architecture from North Africa with patterns from Iran.
I focus on creating harmony through contrast and harmony through differences to emphasize on the idea that if we are to join all these cultures together we create oneness and transcend differences once we focus on beauty. My works each has a different story that is inspired by something: a book that I read, a persona I meet, a pattern I come across.
I also love folk tales, and mythology, and try in my work to create a timeless and dimensionless feeling where no actual time and space exist. So the subject of the work just pops up, I rarely plan how the painting will come out or the color aspect of it. Everything falls in place by itself!

The time period to produce a work depends on the subject I am interested in, sometimes it can take me as short as one day to make a painting, other times it can take up to 2 weeks. It depends on where the work wants me to go, sometimes I feel that the images choose themselves to tell a story and I am a tool to compose it.
Other times, I would have an idea or inspiration and it would take another turn to come out something completely different.
It is the sponatneity of the work that imposes itself and what I enjoy the most as if I am working together with the images not forcing my own idea on them.

The "Dreams in Circassia" exhibition that was held in Nalchik, was one that explores the dreams of a migrant who was born away from the homeland North Caucasus, and how I constructed within the frame of my imagination how the homeland looked like through stories and fairy tales I heard from my grandparents as a child.
За это сообщение автора Koniganadyr поблагодарил:
mustang
Aksamitka
Благодарил (а): 764 раза

Сообщение Aksamitka »

Koniganadyr, Дайте нам ваш вариант перевода, только не Гугла-переводчика, а ваш. И объясните, в чём именно у вас затруднения с выделенным предложениями.

А также смотрите здесь.
Пожалуйста, помогите с недопониманием. (Перевод)

Тема закрыта.
Закрыто