100 дней языка: день 98

Практикуйте написание коротких текстов на любом изучаемом языке на заданную тему.

Модераторы: Chinara, Delly

Chinara
Благодарил (а): 299 раз

Сообщение Chinara »

Ветка для ваших работ по теме 98-го дня.
Правила челенджа «100 дней языка»Показать
Цель челенджа

Цель челенджа - привить привычку использовать язык каждый день, перебороть страх. Главное - постоянство!

Суть идеи кратко

100 дней практикуем написание коротенького текста на изучаемом языке на заданную тему

Правила
  • Главное правило - писать на изучаемом языке КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ 100 дней подряд, пусть даже совсем немного.
  • Участвовать можно всем, с любым уровнем языка.
  • Писать можно на любом изучаемом вами языке. Если их несколько, можете писать на нескольких.
  • Если ваш язык не английский, то в самом начале своего поста указывать тег #названиеязыкамаленькимибукваминарусском, например, для итальянского #итальянский.
    Сам текст начинать с новой строки.
  • Если вы по каким-либо причинам опоздали на начало челенджа, вы можете спокойно присоединиться к текущим темам. Пропущенные темы вы сможете наверстать после окончания челенджа. Как? Пока не решила. Посмотрим в процессе.
  • ТЕКСТЫ МОГУТ БЫТЬ ДАЖЕ ДЛИНОЙ В 2 ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ, если пока ваш уровень или другие обстоятельства не позволяют писать больше. Если вы можете писать больше - отлично!
  • Каждое воскресенье в 8:00 МСК в этой ветке форума 100 дней языка (100 дней языка) мной будет вывешиваться список тем на следующую неделю. Список будет содержать темы на всю неделю, каждый пункт списка соответствует одному дню.
  • Список тем будет на русском языке. Вы должны будете перевести вопрос на свой язык самостоятельно.
  • Вы можете предлагать свои темы в этой ветке форума 100 дней языка (100 дней языка). Возможно, мы сможем использовать самые интересные из них в будущем.
  • Каждый день в 8:00 МСК будет появляться новая тема в разделе «Practice Your English”, которая будет называться «100 дней языка: день 1» и т.д. для размещения ваших работ.
  • В каждой ветке дня челенджа темы недели будут для вашего удобства продублированы в первом посте.
  • Если вы по каким-либо причинам не успели написать заданную тему в срок, у вас будет 3 дня, чтобы наверстать упущенное. На четвёртый день в 8:00 МСК тема будет закрыта и вы не сможете ничего в ней добавить.
  • Чтобы чьи-то идеи и тексты, которые успели выложить раньше вас в теме, не мешали вам писать, вы можете сделать это где-то в другом месте в электронном виде, а потом просто скопировать их в нужную тему.
  • По желанию вы можете разместить под спойлер полезную информацию для других: например, список слов и выражений по теме, советы по написанию и т.д. Представляете, если каждый напишет что-то полезное по теме, сколько всего полезного будет доступно для всех! Так мы сможем помогать друг другу!
  • Поскольку 100 дней это на 2 дня больше 14-ти недель, для порядка эти два дня будут прикреплены к первой неделе. Поэтому начали мы в субботу 10.03.2018 года.
  • Преподаватели, а также участники форума с хорошими знаниями языка могут комментировать тексты и помогать исправлять ошибки. При этом необходимо использовать цитирование сообщения участника челенджа для удобства. Просьба делать это вежливо, не оскорбляя чувства участника челенджа.
  • Челендж начался 10.03.2018 года и продлится ровно 100 дней до 17.06.2018 года включительно. Это 14 недель и 2 дня ✊
ВСЕМ УДАЧИ! ЖЕЛАЮ ВСЕМ ПРОДЕРЖАТЬСЯ ДО КОНЦА! 💪✊
Изображение
Полезные материалы по темеПоказать
Ещё раз напоминаю, что в челендже можно участвовать с любыми языками.

Не забудьте, что тема будет закрыта в понедельник 18.06.2018 года в 8:00 МСК. Поэтому не затягивайте с выполнением задания. Смысл челенджа как раз в том, чтобы не прокрастинировать и начать делать хотя бы немного!

Одним из активных участников челенджа была предложена идея рефлексировать над своими ошибками, анализировать их, что очень полезно для недопущения их в будущем. Это вы можете делать в специальном файле здесь

Кроме этого, на втором листе этого файла вы можете вести словарик понравившихся слов и выражений по теме.

Удачи!
QwestDay
Благодарил (а): 664 раза

Сообщение QwestDay »

The hottest place I've ever been in.
I can't stand sweltering heat. I can't bear being in a hot and stuffy place, such as building or public transport. The situation when I had to be in the hottest place, occured 10 years ago while travelling on a bus to Spain in the middle of July. It was almost +35 outside when we reached the Ukrainian-Polish customs, where we had to wait a few hours to pass. The conditioning system was out of order. There were no wind outside. The drinkable water almost had run out. There were about 60 people in our double-decker bus, almost all of them are children. We were not allowed to go outside. After several minutes of waiting at the second storey, I discovered that I could faint so I went to the first storey. Fortunately, it was almost comfortable on the first storey, so I waited there. I had a kind of purple face because of some heart problems, so the teachers allowed me to stay with them. The other children had to stay at the second storey...
Syaochka aka JuliaKu
Благодарил (а): 105 раз

Сообщение Syaochka aka JuliaKu »

The hottest place you've ever been to.
Definitely, it was Delhi. Although I've been also to Thailand and Egypt, nevertheless the most unbearable heat I've ever felt was in Delhi. Several times I was ready to faint.
nbulba
Благодарил (а): 91 раз

Сообщение nbulba »

What is the hottest place that you have ever been to?

I think that the hottest place that I have ever been to is Australia. In particular there was a place near Adelaide that seemed to me the hottest one. I cannot recall the name of that place as it was a few years ago. But I remember that I went on an organised day trip and we were travelling in a small bus. And once we stepped out of the air-conditioned bus, every time everybody was hit by a wave of heat. And if you kept staying in the sun, you could feel as your skin was getting burnt instantly. That was the most unusual experience that I have ever had.
nbulba
Благодарил (а): 91 раз

Сообщение nbulba »

#испанский

¿Qué es lugar más caluroso que has visitado?

Creo que el más caluroso lugar que he visitado ya fue en Australia. En particular hubo un lugar cerca de Adelaida que me pareció el más caluroso. No me acuerdo el nombre de este lugar porque fue hace unos años. Pero me acuerdo de lo que yo hacía una excursión en un autobús pequeño. Cada vez todos bajaron del autobús, del su aire acondicionado afuera, cada vez todas las personas sentieron el calor del ambiente. Y si te quedaste bajo el sol por un rato, pudiste sentir como tu piel quemó enseguida. Fue una experiencia muy rara de verdad.
Mary May
Благодарил (а): 2001 раз

Сообщение Mary May »

Самые жаркие города:
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2015 ... achi-ahvaz
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

Syaochka aka JuliaKu пишет: 16 июн 2018, 22:10 The hottest place you've ever been to.
Definitely, it was Delhi. Although I've also been to Thailand and Egypt, nevertheless (I would say (that)) the most unbearable heat I've ever felt experienced was in Delhi. Several times I felt as if I was ready to faint/I felt I was about to faint/I felt like passing out/I was on the verge of fainting.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/feel_the_heat
To encounter an uncomfortable situation.
За это сообщение автора Mary May поблагодарил:
Syaochka aka JuliaKu
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

nbulba пишет: 17 июн 2018, 09:54 What is the hottest place that you have ever been to?

I think that the hottest place (that) I have ever been to is/was (in) Australia. In particular there To be (more) precise, it was (a place) somewhere near Adelaide that seemed to me the hottest one. I cannot recall the name of that place as it was (a few) years ago, but it definitely was the hottest place I've ever visited. But I (clearly) remember that I went on an organised day trip and we were travelling in a small bus. And once and again it stopped/would stop and we stepped/would step out of the air-conditioned bus, and every time everybody was/we were hit by a wave of heat/a heat wave*. And if you kept stayinged in the sun, you could really feel as your skin was getting slowly burnt/the sun scorching your skin.
That was the most unusual experience that I have ever had./It was a memorable experience - indeed it was!
*Во втором значении?
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/heat+wave
Mary May

Сообщение Mary May »

QwestDay пишет: 15 июн 2018, 18:46 The hottest place I've ever been in to.
I can't stand sweltering heat. I can't bear being in a hot and stuffy place, such as be it a building or public transport. (The situation when I had to be in the hottest place,) The occasion I found myself in such unbearable heat occurRed 10 years ago while I was/with me travelling on a bus to Spain in the middle of July. It was almost +35 outside when we reached the Ukrainian-Polish customs/border check point, where we had to wait for a few hours (in a queue) to pass/in a queue. The conditioning (system) was out of order. There were was no wind outside. The drinkableing water almost had run out/We'd almost run out of drinking water/We were short of (our supply of) drinking water (supply). There were about 60 people in our double-decker bus, almost all of them/most of them are (were) children (as it was a school trip). We were not allowed to go outside. After several minutes of waiting at on the second storey deck, I discovered that/felt like I could faint*, so I went to the first storey level/down. Fortunately, it was almost comfortable on the first deck storey/there, so I waited there. I had a kind of purple face/My face had turned almost purple because of some heart problems, so, fortunately, the teachers allowed me to stay with them. The other children had to stay up there/at on the second storey deck...
*please see post #7 here for more synonyms, there are quite a few of them.
Ну и история - просто слов нет. Это я как мама говорю.
За это сообщение автора Mary May поблагодарил:
QwestDay
Primula
Благодарил (а): 179 раз

Сообщение Primula »

The hottest place where you were

Definitely, it was the sauna. In the chilly autumn day in a sauna you get warm and comfortable. In summer, when my room is like a sauna, I feel very uncomfortable.
maximus
Благодарил (а): 124 раза

Сообщение maximus »

The hottest place you have ever been to.
To be honest, I prefer weather of the central part of Russia. Moreover, I like overcast weather best. However, once in the year, We travel to a south country for spending our vacation. I have never been in extremely hot countries like Egypt or South Arabia in summer. Frankly speaking, I have travelled only to Turkey and Cyprus in summer outside Russia, but it was enough for me. Once we have been in southern Turkey at the middle of July. It was awful sweltering summer. The temperature was over 50 Celsius in afternoon. We hid in the room the whole day except early morning and late evening. When we had had to move somewhere at midday we just ran as fast as possible through baking hot places.
Since then, I try to avoid such hot places for our vacation and choose a cooler place.
Ответить